7/10 - Live Feed Updates

CeCiMom

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:40 BBT

Casey is in the bathroom. Lydia is also up. They walk right past eachother, but don't say anything.

7:50 BBT

Lydia and Casey are talking outside. They think if Chima stays, she'll go after them and the boys. Casey thinks Chima will be the least appreciated of coming off the block. They say that people think she's funny, but she's really being mean, but laughs after her comments, making it seem like she's just joking. They both agree that some people may be imtimidated by Chima. Casey, giving Lydia advice, saying not to start an anti Chima train yet, but plant small seeds into people's heads. He then makes fun of Chima's laugh.

Casey thinks BB will wait to do veto until Saturday just to stir up more drama. Lydia says no one was snoring in their bedroom. Casey confides that even if it was anyone else against Chima, he'd still want Chima out.

Casey is now trying to count votes for Lydia to stay: Casey, Kevin, Braden, Jeff, Jordan. Lydia thinks Ronnie and Russell will keep her. Casey goes back to talking about Chima. Casey says she Lydia shouldn't go hard before the veto comp.

Lydia says all the girls, except Jordan, thought she was a bitch. Casey says he didn't get that vibe from her, but he's not a girl, so he can't explain why the girls thought that. Casey tells us that Jeff thought he and Casey would be good friends. Casey doesn't think they're that close and how Jeff is holding his cards close to his vest.

8:10 BBT

Lydia thinks at some point that Kevin will be swayed, especially since Kevin is close with Chima.

They discuss previous veto games from past seasons. Casey asks Lydia if she's ever heard the term 'white guilt'. She says she didn't know and he thinks the house would feel guilty for getting the black chick out first. He then mentions Obama and Lydia says that's where she's heard the term. Casey says Chima's gone around saying you can't vote the black girl out first and then laughs. He imitates her laugh. He says they can't be scared to vote Chima out first b/c she's African American, b/c they're not targeting her group of people, just her.

8:20 BBT

All other HGs still sleeping.

Casey and Lydia call Natalie 'Scrappy' and that she and Chima have big personalities.

7:45 AM BBT: I havent met the HGs but sources tell me Casey is up. (For all those who know, I am deployed and didnt know if i could get the feeds and as long as my internet is good i have the feeds :))

7:55 BBT Casey and Lydia talking in the backyard. Lydia says Jesse feels bad and that he knows if Chima stays that he (Jesse) will go home next.

Casey saying to Lydia not to campaign against Chima but to plant seeds here and there. They are saying Chima is really blunt and says things that are inappropriate. Lydia thinks someone will eventually go off on Chima.

Casey says that people are intimidated by Chima.

8:25 am BBT Lots of smack talking in the BY with Casey and Lydia. Casey talking about "White Guilt" and talking about how Laura has issues with trying to get camera time andothers having camera time. Talking about how Chima called Lydia and Jordan being Ho's and such just for having fun.

Casey says he can't see how anybody can see Lydia as a bigger threat than Chima... Lydia says that Chima wants all the guys out.

Lydia has now gone to do Yoga.

*I hope Casey brought like 20 cartons of cigarettes as he is chain smoking!*

9:53am BBT Braden is doing laps in the pool with his pink kids mask, fins and snorkle WHICH he walked all the way from the bedroom to the pool in. Ronnie is on elliptical trainer saying he's already lost 5 pounds while on slop. Casey is doing a pretty good beat box for Ronnie's workout. Jessie, Laura and Natalie are asked by Big Brother to please change their batteries. Lydia and Jordan are applying makeup in bed while chatting. Everyone else mulling about the house.

10:00 BBT

HGs were told to get camera ready. Jessie and Natalie finally joined the group downstairs. Most HGs chatting in the kitchen. Chima says she'll make up for her weight loss next week, if she's still there and not a have not (meaning she can eat regular food.) She says if she's out first, she'll be all over LA eating at Del Taco and how her friends told her she'd be out first.

Seems like Natalie is NOT drinking alcohol. Chima says when she first heard Nat say she couldn't drink, she thought Nat was taking pills that couldn't be mixed with alcohol or she was pregnant. But it never crossed her mind, or Jeff's, that Nat was only 18.

Ronnie and Laura in bath area doing ADLs, saying it'll be easier to talk to Jessie after veto comp. Seems everyone got ready to pick names for veto.

FOTH

Archived