James

Guest ranster627

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think James is a natural liar, and likely has many secrets from Sarah. His abuse of her regarding the weight thing demonstrated strong controlling traits to me ... I'm just glad he's str8 so your team can claim him!

No thanks!! Let's just let him be team of his own.

Guest Nicky277

Whats up with James voting against KAsar?

(I am sorry if this has been posted else where I skimmed though to see if there has been any discussion of this)

I think this is so shady, I heard him talking with Eric, earlier and he said, that there has been talk of him voting against Kaszar and he swears, it was not him, and of course everything thinks it wa Micheal, or Howy.....

Guest Ms Alucard

I think Sarah will be the undoing of James and herself, because she is so jealous and keeps staring at him, ect. Just a matter of time for everyone to realize they are a couple, if they haven't already and James will probably wind up making Sarah mad by flirting too much.

Guest Nicky277
JAmes told Eric he was voting for Kaysar to throw people off..make them wonder who did it. It worked too :)

When did you hear this cause today I heard the opposit Eric and James were even talking about after the vote was read Micheal and Jenelle looked at each other(meaning that they were making eye contact cause Mike had voted for Kazar), Eric did not seem to no how James had voted...

JAmes told Eric he was voting for Kaysar to throw people off..make them wonder who did it. It worked too :)

When did you hear this cause today I heard the opposit Eric and James were even talking about after the vote was read Micheal and Jenelle looked at each other(meaning that they were making eye contact cause Mike had voted for Kazar), Eric did not seem to no how James had voted...

I read it like on sunday or monday...and today i read that Eric Told Maggie about it

They were the only two that knew about the way James was voting... They aren't going to let the rest of the group know how it really went... That would defeat the purpose... James and Eric planned this a couple of days ago... It was to make someone look bad and Michael has turned out to be the one...

Going into the house, I thought he would be the first one out (just by profile). But right now I cant figure out if I like him or not. I think he is one of the smartest people in the house (already turning people against eachother by spreading rumors that no one can pin him to), and up untill the "fag" comment I found him pretty funny. What does everyone else think???

I like him. I don't really agree with a lot of the things he says, like the things he was saying on tonight's episode about the war, but other than that he seems okay. He's kind of an ass, but it seems that's usually the way it goes with reality shows. Nice, polite people don't make for good TV.

Going into the house, I thought he would be the first one out (just by profile). But right now I cant figure out if I like him or not. I think he is one of the smartest people in the house (already turning people against eachother by spreading rumors that no one can pin him to), and up untill the "fag" comment I found him pretty funny. What does everyone else think???

I think it is so funny that no one has said anything about seeing them kissing and the other HG think that they are brother and sister. IMO part of that is b/c Sarah and James aren't in a lot of the "he/she did this" convos.

Guest Shockalot

Im still not sure what to make of James. He doesnt have that much personality (that he has shown so far) and he does seem to be very observant and fairly bright.

He also is playing very well, like you say not really getting involved in the fray but carefully helping the rumours and intensity get spread around whereever possible.

If you think about it he is in a very good position right now. You can easily see him making it to the final 7 by just doing what he is doing now.

Mind you - Eric is convinced James is Satan-Incarnate so who knows if Eric wins another HoH.

125067973m6re.jpg

Anyone ready for a black and white photo of james in a cowboy hat , lol, got this from the web sight he mentioned to Marcellas on his pre big brother intervewe on myspace.com the link to his pages is .

http://www.myspace.com/thejamesrhine

Funny how most his friends there know he is on Big Brother with Sarah , and another friend keeping his page up and going , lol.

Guest Lilly
Going into the house, I thought he would be the first one out (just by profile).

So did I. He just looks so wholesome and mild-mannered in his picture.

I thought he and Ivette would have a thing because of his attraction to Latina actresses. But that looks like it won't be happening anytime soon. :wink:

I'm hoping his time in the house with Kaysar will change his views on the war. His opinion that he'd rather people suffer over there than at home was saddening. It must have been very hard for Kaysar to let that one go.

James is one of those people that if I knew him in real life, I'd probably kick him in the teabags. I don't have a problem with right-wing republicans (did he ever admit to it?), however, I do feel it's wrong to make assumptions and accusations on a race of people when you don't know everyone there and how everyone feels. James is so close-minded it's scary.

But he does seem like a nice guy, if that's any consolation.

James jokingly said something about it and Eric let him know right quick that it would put James himself in the dead man walking role...

Guest footygurl

I think James needs to talk to Sarah about strategizing. And Sarah has to focus on winning the million, and not getting jealous, because of James.

Guest DraftKing
James jokingly said something about it and Eric let him know right quick that it would put James himself in the dead man walking role...

Eric the bully, yet again. I wonder if Eric realizes that the person who uses the POV is also immune from going up on the block? Sure, Eric could easily put Kaysar up there, but I wonder if that was merely a bully tactic or if Eric in fact realizes that there's no way he could put James up there this week?

Guest princessmean1

I read on the Big Brother Live Feed Updates that James was talking to Ivette. this is what James said earlier::

James: I hate April

James: She'd sell us all out

Ivette: Really?

Later on...

James: I'm doing some research. Don't say anything to Eric about Maggie for a while. I brought up putting her on the block to him a while ago, and I got a really bad vibe from him. Just don't say anything to him about Maggie for me, for a little bit while I do my research.

Of all the SHEEP for James to say this to, Ivette is going to go straight back to Eric and baaa, I mean blab.

I hope James didn't mess things up to take over as "leader"