BB 11 excitement level

uvp

what is your bb excitement level for bb11?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. what is your bb excitement level for bb11?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do you guys think I feel? Every day I make the new number and my picture selections are getting smaller and smaller.

I remember your countdown when you didn`t have pictures. The anticipation of what you would find for the last number was awsome!!! :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Just sitting here looking at some BB Blogs and other websites while I'm working on the Prediction Challenge question stuff in case I don't hear from Buxom by the end of the month and I have to say... my excitement rating just went from 7 to a 9... I'm really starting to get excited now. By the first of June I'll be at a 10.

:animated_wave:

I voted a 4.

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely pretty excited already!

I just know that if a 10 is how I feel in the last hour before the first show airs, than by comparison I'm only at 4 now.

Even though most of my friends think I'm at 10 now because I bring it up a few times each and every day!

Awww. It's nice to be missed, everybody!

And yeah, I'm fine. Had a few weeks off from everything is all.

Challenge doesn't usually start until June anyway. (Last year was MID-June, because of late premiere date!)

Just so you know, there will definitely be a Prediction Challenge this year, and I'm looking forward to it.

But because I'm going away on vacation in late August / early September, I thought it best to give someone else a chance running it this year.

Morty will be giving his blessing on some plans in the works, and then we're a go! It shouldn't be too long.

I'm actually looking forward to my score counting again, which might give me the edge to whip all your butts!

It's great to be back!

:heart2: Buxom :heart2:

I'm actually looking forward to my score counting again, which might give me the edge to whip all your butts!

I don't know about Buxom actually playing, though. She'll totally whip our butts! Didn't she technically win the past two years, but it didn't count b/c she was host?! ;)

I am not getting the feeds this season for the first time. I have too much to do this summer with a new house.

I feel so free... almost like the Big Brother handcuffs were taken off. :food-smiley-005:

i am extra pump for bb12 if it is still around next season i have something planned :lipsrsealed2: . i am going to be hush hush about it till then. i hope the world is good to me until then so i can get the ball rolling on it and share it.

UVP - Until BB12 rolls around, you should head on down to the Countdown thread and participate in the Trivia questions. I have no doubt that you'd be a shue-in for many of them :)

And BTW, I can't wait to hear what you've got up your sleeve :outfitted_pirate:

My excitement level went from 4 right up to 6 when I found out that CBS announced the official premiere date!

I don't know about Buxom actually playing, though. She'll totally whip our butts! Didn't she technically win the past two years, but it didn't count b/c she was host?! ;)
Thanks for the compliment!

But although I did kick ass the time before last, you and I were pretty neck and neck in the BB10 Weekly Challenge, Lala. (905 before adjustment - good enough to tie for 7th. I got more taken off in the adjustment, though, so you ended up tied for 6th and I ended up tied for 11th.)

i cant wait to see the hg and the lame twist we get this year

"bigger secrets" usually always means the hg well some of them know each other to some capacity

i am going to guess a mother and son team of sort the opposite of the donatos

Archived