Casting Call/Auditions for Big Brother 11

AstronomEric

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone tell me how to get to the new one, I need to get my husband on the show, lol.

I think I got it!!!! You want to get your husband on BB because you don't trust his cheatin' behind!!!!!! You think that with the feeds, you'll catch him warming up with one of those hootchy mamma's that'll be cast along with him. Instaed of having to pay for a Private Eye, you can have your worthless husband go and get paid $750 a week while you spy on him 24/7!

I'm not sure that youtube video's are admissable in most states divorce courts, but hey . . . . it might be worth a shot!

Now, if you can't get him to get accepted onto BB, try the Maury show :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

So last night they said they were already looking for a new cast.... I went to CBS.com and all they have is an old application. Can anyone tell me how to get to the new one, I need to get my husband on the show, lol.

Maybe it wasn't there this morning, but it seems to be there now.

DO YOU WANT TO BE A BIG BROTHER HOUSEGUEST? Apply now for your chance to be on BIG BROTHER 11 and to compete for the half-million dollar grand prize! Just read the rules below, then fill out and mail in your application! Good luck!

Click here for application

Click here for eligibility requirements

get job at hooters

jmho

Great audition shot, Ginger. You were so sweet and unspoiled back then!!! I still think you were a better dancer than Julie Andrews!!! LOL!!!

Didn't Dan just luck up and audition without realizing. Didn't Dan just happen in to The Larry Craig Memorial Mens Room at the Minneapolis Air Port and get to know (Biblically) on of the BB casting agents? I suppose one might call it Kismet!

Yes I think that is Julie Andrews before Max Factor/Hollywood got hold of her!!! But that tryout shot is priceless!!! LMAO!

I originally thought it was Glynnis Johns but found this pix of Glynnis....definitely not young Julie Andrews!

would be cool if someone who is active on the various bb boards made it on bb?

jmho

i would try but i am sure the producers have already blacklisted me from being on the show

jmho

I'd probably have a hard time in the house. I don't like sharing my bathroom or bed with strangers. Also, I'd cook for myself (and others if they wanted). I watched Renny taste the food and put the same spoon back in the pot...that grosses me out and it's no better than Jerry picking his nose and shaking your hand in my opinion.

I'd tell the hgs off...no ass kissing for me. I'd be put out at least by week two.

bb is hard game

while i may rag on every hg during the season for lack of gameplay, producers fav, looks, etc........

its all for fun and enjoyment for me during the season

no hard feelings or ill wish towards any of them postbb

it is hard that for some the moment they walk into the house they are instant targets and isolated from the group

survivor is hard but it more physical hard

bb is harder mentally in the fact that the majority of bb is social game and no matter how hard you try to fit in

if the hg just arent feeling your type you are doomed from the onset

jmho

Archived