Casting Call/Auditions for Big Brother 11

AstronomEric

thanks that gives me hope

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Brother is Back! and casting for season 11. Realitywanted.com and Justin.TV have partnered up to help Kassting Inc (casting company for Big Brother season 2 - 11) find Big Brother 11 applicants. If you don't have a video head over the Justin.tv plug in your webcam and record a clip. After you are done you can embed your video into your realitywanted account and apply for Big Brother 11.

There are also several open casting calls posted for NY, AZ, NC, and TN (SEE BELOW IMAGE)

Apply Now to Big Brother 11

rw-banner-bigbrother-justintv-nobb_40060

Casting Tips From Big Brother

Casting Director Robyn Kass

THURSDAY, APRIL 2: 7:00 - 10:00 PM ET

Republic

828 South Peters Street

New Orleans, La. 70130

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET

Bealls Department Store (Oakleaf Crossing)

8396 Merchants Way

Jacksonville, Fla. 32222

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 12:00 - 6:00 PM ET

Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery

3242 Peachtree Road

Atlanta, Ga. 30305

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET

Carolina Kia Hyundai

2445 N. Main Street

High Point, N.C. 27262

SATURDAY, APRIL 4 - 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM CT

1 W Grand Avenue

Chicago, Ill. 60654

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 1:00 - 4:00 PM CT

Antonelli College

2323 Lakeland Drive

Flowood, Miss. 39232

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM MT

The W Sports and Wellness Center

Wartburg College

100 Wartburg Blvd.

Waverly, Iowa 50677

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 4:00 to 8:00 PM CT

McFadden

We must really suck here in Washington State... Suntans are not yet common here in June. I guess all that white skin would be blinding to the cameras... :animated_rotfl:

Apparently we suck in Missouri, too. They never have cast calls here. Shoot ANTM had one but BB can't PFFFFFT :angry:

I went to the Columbus casting call and it was alright. They made us stand outside the cafe for 3 hours and then they brought like 5 of us in a room with one lady producer. I went first and all she asked was why do you want to be on the show, and how your favorite player is. The first thing she asked us was " How many of you are big fans of big brother" I'm guessing they want actual fans this year.

I think Robyn made it pretty clear in the interview I did with her that being a fan of the show was going to be a big asset this year...

call me skeptical but i will believe it when i see it

every year you may get 2 or 3 hg that are fans of the show and the rest filled with models, actors, hg that havent watch any bb season

again i'll believe it when i see it

exactly dream...

Rez, who did you say?

And what were some of the other questions..

AND, were you better then the other 4?

Well I was first in the room the lady just asked me 2 questions I got kinda nervous and said I dunno at one point (DOH) But she asked the others a couple more questions just about what they would do to win. There was a g/f and b/f in the room and she asked if they would be loyal and stuff like that.

I actually said Kaysar was my favorite and she actually like made a gag face while she wrote on her piece of paper and said "But he wasn't good" I then said " He had good strategies" I actually wish I would have said howie so I could of acted like him then lol

I don't think I was better than the other 4 because I didn't really get to say much at all. I didn't really stand out I guess compared to the gay guy who wasnt gay , a g/f and b/f, a guy who looked and sounded like Evel dick and the g/f's mom who looked just like her lol

Oh and at the end she asked everyone to point at the person you would evict 1st and everyone pointed at this funny gay guy who turned out to say he wasnt gay just sounded gay. His face got all red but we all told him why we did it afterwards.

It was overall a fun except for the wind and I got a sun burn. I feel they made us wait in line that long to have us form "alliances" with the people around us then send in those 5 to make you feel more comfortable (I still got nervous). Oh and they also gave you a number while you waited. I was number 303.

i went to the columbus call too. i'm assuming you didn't hear back. i too will be surprised if the house has real fans...considering i'm an super fan who's gotten the feeds and watched every year. you didn't have enough time to get anything across...even if you were asked. i was in the room with some bitchy grandmother who had tried out before. i new everything about this woman before we even went into the room because her and this other chick made bffs before entering the room. the casting lady told us to be careful what info we shared with our fellow competitors in line and for us to be very general when we entered the questioning area (however they wanted us to be ourselves and not hold anything back...a big contradiction) i was so confused when someone chose me to be evicted first (and it wasn't because their reasoning made no sense), i didn't know if i should jump in and rip that ahole a new one (as the real me would've...or is that giving too much away), or if i was suppose to stand there and let that person have their moment. i know i'll be pissed when i watch...i usually am.

i needed to vent...

b

ya I didn't call back and never thought I would. One lady producer for 400+ people is not even close to being reasonable. How could she possibly remember everyone?

do you really think there were 400 + people? they started with the #200...i didn't think there was that big of a turn out. i realize that they saw people all day. but you'd think the super fans would have been there early (if that's who they want). i blame the fact that i didn't get a call based on my small bra size...since they so ask you that question after all :)

regardless, i know the odds of being chosen to be one of 10 or 12 is slim, but it would've been nice to have the callback. i mean, they did say the callbacks would be monday and tuesday (which to me sounds like they could see a good amount of people). also, what if we would've mailed our tapes in after this call with the columbus number on them??? they're not planning on coming back? the whole thing just confuses me.

b

THURSDAY, APRIL 2: 7:00 - 10:00 PM ET

Republic

828 South Peters Street

New Orleans, La. 70130

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM ET

Bealls Department Store (Oakleaf Crossing)

8396 Merchants Way

Jacksonville, Fla. 32222

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 12:00 - 6:00 PM ET

3242 Peachtree Road

Atlanta, Ga. 30305

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM ET

Carolina Kia Hyundai

2445 N. Main Street

High Point, N.C. 27262

SATURDAY, APRIL 4 - 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM CT

1 W Grand Avenue

Chicago, Ill. 60654

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 1:00 - 4:00 PM CT

Antonelli College

2323 Lakeland Drive

Flowood, Miss. 39232

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM MT

The W Sports and Wellness Center

Wartburg College

100 Wartburg Blvd.

Waverly, Iowa 50677

SATURDAY, APRIL 4: 4:00 to 8:00 PM CT

McFadden

do you really think there were 400 + people? they started with the #200...i didn't think there was that big of a turn out. i realize that they saw people all day. but you'd think the super fans would have been there early (if that's who they want). i blame the fact that i didn't get a call based on my small bra size...since they so ask you that question after all :)

regardless, i know the odds of being chosen to be one of 10 or 12 is slim, but it would've been nice to have the callback. i mean, they did say the callbacks would be monday and tuesday (which to me sounds like they could see a good amount of people). also, what if we would've mailed our tapes in after this call with the columbus number on them??? they're not planning on coming back? the whole thing just confuses me.

b

I would say keep your head up. It's hard not knowing what's going on during the waiting game but I would say never say never.

Big Brother 11 info

Archived