Grand Prize Money Discussion

Guest Lucybell55

Guest Lucybell55

Does anyone know about the grand prizes. I know that if a pair gets to the end together that the grand prize is a MIL and the runner up is $250,000 but what are they going to get if they don't get to the end with their partners? Thanks in advance! :D

No she didn't she said if they made it to the end together they would get the larger amount... She didn't say that if they were found out but still made it to the end that the cash would reduce to the normal amount...

That isn't what I heard... I went back and rewatched the show and that's not what she said... She said IF a pair makes it to the end together they will get the mil... Only they don't know how much more the prize is...

Bink, I'm siding with Yana on this one... IF a pair makes it to the end, the winner gets a mil... I noticed because my question was if they just had to make it to the end, or if they had to do it without being discovered to be a pair... so I noticed the way Julie worded it, and it was only IF they made it to the end... but if the final two aren't a pair, then the prize drops back down to the old paultry $500K :roll:

Guest JustMe

Hey , I heard Jenell tell sarah that if a pair won they got 1 million , HOW did she know this ?? Julie made it very very very clear that the HG's did not know this info .

well if I were told that .. that would have been my guess too since all the other reality shows give away 1 mil ..

Now if she said 250,000 then I would be suspicious (about the runner up)

This is my first time posting but have been reading all the post...We thought that Michael got the safe opened and there was some sort of Safe card..What if what was in the safe was the list of all of the couples and how much money they were going to win??? Just a thought

Guest ah282

I hope it was more then just that. I wish they would have let him say something about the safes. Maybe it is if he kept quiet he got to come back in a couple of weeks.

Guest WhitePhoenix

I don't know if this has been discussed yet. Ignore it for ramblings of a tired insomniac mind with an over dose of sick puppy love if it has.

Anyways...

Apparently Julie Chen will be announcing the Million / 250 K incentive for a winning pair on thursday.

I was just thinking how that will change the game for some of them.

Would the pairs target the singles? Or will most of them will be smart enough and target power couples (a la Howie/Rachel...) Whom have successfully flown under the radar so far.

There is a good chance of ppl forgetting about King Kayser and other leftovers for a while and wage all out war on the couples. Now if that happens, as much as I hate it, but Sov 6 alliance will be the first to crumble. As both, How/Rach and James/Sarah would want to turn against each other as they are the two most powerful (hoh/veto win wise) couples and are known threats to each other.

How do you think the house strategies will change and what re alignment will occur as a result?