thank you, thank you, thank you!

alibrett

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ah282

I don;t post often, but I don't like getting booted, especially when I am at work and can't get on that often. I love Mortys and tell everyone about it, so I took mine off too.

Awwww nawgal. NO pressure!!! I would understand COMPLETELY if you don't want to let go of that picture. You keep it, you and your family deserve it.

It's awful nice of you but, really keep that one.. k?

Done...I feel naked now...but if it will keep me on the boards I will do it.

See you in chat.

Im okay Ceci...I was j/j about being upset...his pic is in the family picture thread in ON TOPICS when I want to go look at it...

Plus I have pics on my desk of both my kids so Im covered...

Thanks for being so considerate though..

Well something is working I am still able to get to the board...thank you thank you thank you to all tha turned it off.

Hopefully we will be able to turn them back on again soon....I miss my Aunt Bea....and it does look odd without them.

It's strange having to read a name now...I'm so use to seeing an avatar and knowing who it is.....but the board is going smoother for me, havent' been blocked once tonight...YAY

Shoot last night I couldnt' get in for 1/2 hour, I told Jem we need a back door...lol

Is anyone else having a hard time getting on to the forums... Alot of the time when I go to the board I will get a message saying something error and the site moves really slow....

Yes, I've been having really bad problems all day, from can't find the site to that same erro message. It's very fraustrating.

Guest ranster627
i have problems pulling up the boards sometimes, i thought it was just heavy traffic dunno though

It is HUGE traffic and too many people refreshing ... just wait a few minutes and keep trying ... even the Mods are plagued with this problem, but it is nice to be loved at Morty's!

I couldnt' get into the forums for almost 1 1/2 hours today...it is very frustrating...so I go to other boards to check out live feed info and get in with no problem...I guess they don't have the traffic Morty has...plus they dont' have the great live feed writers that Mortys has either...I didnt' find one site that had as much minute by minute feed info as here...half of the sites havent' posted anything since before the POV contest!....so a big thank you again to all the live feed writers, you all do such an awesome job keeping us informed...I think that's what makes Mortys the best and the votes just prove it.

Today (Sat) wasn't too bad but yesterday was awful I got so frustrated that I've given up on doing live feed updates unless it's late at night. But I still stick it out here because it has the best info and mostly polite posters.

Guest Shockalot

Throughout the day I am lucky to get on 3 times out of maybe 10 tries.

Its been pretty bad today.

I have caught myself trying to refresh the page.

Folks.. this doesnt just mean the actual refresh button on your browser either.

Repeatedly clicking the any link to the forums or sections of the forums is also a major bandwidth problem.

Basically (and almost laughably) what ends up happening is 200 people are all clicking and reclicking and NONE of us get in.

Im laughing at myself because i know im guilty sometimes too heh.

So as crazy as this sounds - The more we stop trying over and over = the more likely we WILL get in eventually.

The Mods are wise - if the site is bogged, slow down, take a break and click less.

Bottom Line - Less is More

;)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name