Sign in to follow this  
Twister

Which Trainer Would You Choose? MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

Pick a Trainer  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Trainer Would You Choose?

• Bob
    • Jillian

That would explain her passion. And it gives her a great deal of credibility. She's been there done that got the t-shirt. If I were in their shoes, I'd respect that a great deal.

Here's where I got the information that she had once been over weight...

Jillian Michaels is one of the leading health and wellness experts in the country. Perhaps considered one of the most demanding people on television for her role as trainer and life coach on the NBC hit series The Biggest Loser, Michaels has created a brand name for herself. Every week she motivates nearly 15 million TV viewers, approximately 2 million subscribers to her Web site and daily e-mail newsletter, and many more radio listeners.

As a motivator and role model, Jillian has a unique connection with her audience that stems from her own personal journey toward wellness. Before she was a huge TV success, Jillian struggled with her own weight. She was determined to reach her goals

175 is pretty heavy for her height. That's interesting.

I think it was on Oprah they showed some pictures of her when she was heavier

lol, I know I'm offtopic with this, but when you metioned Oprah, it reminded me of Mad TV. They would have one camera that showed a skinny Oprah, then one camera showed a fat Oprah! lol

I like how hard @ssed Jillian is. That being said, she also has a very compassionate side. I think she's the type of trainer who really sees you as your potential and won't settle for less.

Me too!

Well, it's not like people don't already know I have a girl crush on her... but ya, while my mind is usually in the gutter, it honestly wasn't this time.

So :P

How are you anyhow?

Poor Jillian.. your team is friggin retarded...

And i can't believe he blamed you for doing a bad weigh-in.. you forced him to shovel that food down his face didnt you? I forgot.. Ignorant!

king, I said the same thing after he made that comment blaming Jillian. I used to like the cousins, but now? I want them gone. He could have gone to Jillian and told her how he was feeling. Instead, he failed to own up to his own actions and used that to go back to the trainer he wanted because he did not like being chastised. Jillian is better off without those two and I truly hope that when the black team falls below the yellow line, they remember who abandoned their team.

king, I said the same thing after he made that comment blaming Jillian. I used to like the cousins, but now? I want them gone. He could have gone to Jillian and told her how he was feeling. Instead, he failed to own up to his own actions and used that to go back to the trainer he wanted because he did not like being chastised. Jillian is better off without those two and I truly hope that when the black team falls below the yellow line, they remember who abandoned their team.

My feelings exactly!

I like Jillian b/c, excuse the pun, she throws no punches. She's in your face and she's going to make you work out. I have zero willpower, so I would need someone like her pushing me along, even when I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. She cares about her team but she's not going to get overly emotional, except on rare occassions and that's usually b/c someone pisses her off, lol. She just knows what's best for her team even if they don't know it themselves yet.

Now, if I want a girlfriend to cry with, I'll hang with Bob. :). I like Bob, bless his heart, he's a southerner, and he does have a good soul and only wants the best for his team, but he just seems too overly emotional at times..like he has more estrogen than Jillian. ^_^

My feelings exactly!

Yep, either would be the obvious choice to vote out. But in a way, they did the others a favor because they get way more of Jill's attention.

I have to admit that when Jillian turned to her team during the weigh in and said that she was the trainer and they need to listen to her... I was irritated by the rolling of the eyes from the cousins behind her.

I'm right there with you in that sentiment king!!