Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Margie and Luke

I am with Luke

India is a pit. The only nice thing is the Taj Mahal. Its a diamond surrounded by crap!

It is dirty and smelly and nasty and smelly and the people are like animals..i am sorry but they are . I went there a few years ago and dreaded every minute of it.

I am surprised of the poverty considering they all work as phone reps for companies here in the usa.

You and me both! I'm pretty sure he works for Dell!

I am with Luke

India is a pit. The only nice thing is the Taj Mahal. Its a diamond surrounded by crap!

It is dirty and smelly and nasty and smelly and the people are like animals..i am sorry but they are . I went there a few years ago and dreaded every minute of it.

Lol, I like you FLYNWA (now delta), you never hold back or mince words... Btw, India has nukes, so you may not wanna piss em' off!!

considering they all work as phone reps for companies here in the usa.

And you can blame our governments for that...

For some reason I'm fascinated by very exotic places, India being one of them. Everyone knows the poverty that exists there, but I still feel drawn to experience difference cultures. So far I've only done that by reading. But India is on my list of places to travel before I die.

For some reason I'm fascinated by very exotic places, India being one of them. Everyone knows the poverty that exists there, but I still feel drawn to experience difference cultures. So far I've only done that by reading. But India is on my list of places to travel before I die.

Jersey

Here is a way to save yourself a lot of money.

Follow these easy steps and you will experience India without ever having to go there.

1- do not shower or bathe for at least a week

2- go to an outhouse one that is used a lot

3- make sure you go on a 90f day or hotter

4-close the door and stay there for at least 3hrs and take deep breaths through your nose in the baking sun

**PRESTO you have experienced india **

I noticed somewhere that uke occupation shows College graduate... He's 20 something, shouldn't he have a real job by now?

If he's early 20's, not necessarily. And he may have taken longer to finish college for whatever reason (being deaf COULD be a reason, but not necessarily). Maybe this is his last hurrah before joining the working world.

ETA - yep, I went back and looked and he is only 22. Typical age for just finishing college.

Seeing how Phil jumps in to care for Margie when she faints at the finish line just makes me want him even more. I can't wait to see how this episode actually goes down. Err...no pun intended!

If Luke wasn't so useless, Marge wouldn't have to do all the work for this team.... It's no wonder she finally faints from exaustion... She has a big weight to carry on her shoulders...

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I still can see Margie running thru Russia in her underwear, and then there was the time she did the puzzle challenge in Romania, and then she also single handedly..........................

NOW, back to reality, I think that Margie and Luke have done a great job of keeping it real - they both have contributed to the sucess of their team. :party_smilie:

Don't roll ur blindered eyes at me...

Lets see uke has bungeed, rode a coaster, and screwed up a word challege... A monkey could have done all that, and better...

Marge did the water carry challenge and everything else hard, including minana's challenge due to the fact she faints...

Uke is totally dependant on Marge, let's not kid ourselves... She is the driving force on this team...

For all we know she faints on the way to the finish line MANANA, not necessarily during a roadblock. I think they make a good team - both have different strengths and weaknesses. SO, I'll :rolleyes: cause it's JMHO!

Proven Fact>>>Humble Opinion

Jus sayin'...

Don't shoot the messenger...

Proven fact = only in your own mind. (JMHO of course)

Ya know, i'm starting to think you say these irrational things just to envoke an argument...

Well, I an not falling for it...

:takeshighroad:

Poor dear is talking to himself again. As for me, just stating my very humble opinions, which of course are quite rational. Anyway, I hope Margie is okay. Maybe she just was hot for Phil.....

Go Margie and Luke! Luke dose have a facebook I saw it, he also went to RIT collage.

I also heard he works at Starbucks, I don't know why people are saying he is gay

I don't think he is, on his facebook it's private so I don't know how those people

and people "interviewing" him could know that. I have nothing against it if he is

I support Gay Rights, but we can't automaticly asume without our own two eyes,

meida can say so much to bring a person down or a team down, but even if he

were to be gay I still love him, I am not gonna lie.Luke is so HOT! His mother

Margie is bonic woman no doubt about that! People can say what ever they

want but together Margie and Luke make a perfect team! They are my favorites

and they will win, I can feel it already or at least in the final three. My friends

family is deaf and he is such an inspration to them, Luke is a sweetheart

and if there is an all star season of the Amazing Race Luke and

Margie should totally come back as one of the teams! :party_smilie:

Whoa, Marge looked pretty bad at the mat... Fainting, then the heavy sweating and shaking.... That fanning that guy was doing could give her pneumonia...

Even if not, severe heat stroke could put her out of the race...

When uke was pulling the rickshaw he was off in his own little world, not even paying attention to his mom in the back.... Again she had to step in and take over....

But ohhhh no, uke is sooo great, he picked a drawer, got farted on by an elephant and let his mom drop to her knees...

I hope marge is ok...

Yeah, he was off in his own world not listening to a word she was saying....... oh wait, he can't HEAR!! Nobody made her get up there and take over. She could have told him whatever it was she wanted to say and let him keep running. And I blame TAR for not having bottles of water there for teams when they finished that task. Irresponsible on their part, IMO. But thanks for your humble opinion, Ing.

edit . . . got farted on by an elephant

I do believe a member of each team got farted on by an elephant. :animated_rotfl:

I knew Margie was in trouble when she said she had the chills and her fingers were frozen. Heat stroke/severe dehydration is nothing to laugh about. At least she made it to the mat before collapsing. :)

I kind of thought they would give us an update at the end of how she was doing after they got her cooled down, but nada. The last I saw of her was her refusing the ambulance. I hope they still checked her out thoroughly.

Yeah, he was off in his own world not listening to a word she was saying....... oh wait, he can't HEAR!!

Well gee, since he can't hear maybe he could turn his sorry head around once in awhile and SEE what is going on around him...

But thanks for your humble opinion, Ing.

You just can't stop, can you....

:stilltakeshighroad:

I don't really see what was wrong with what I said. Now if I'd said thanks for your NOT SO humble opinion.......but I didn't. :angel_not: But thanks again for your opinion, ing.

I hope Margie is feeling better by the start of the next leg, so they can get back to first place and kick Tammy and Victor's butts on outta there!

Now that Mel & Mike have been eliminated, Margie & Luke are the ONLY team left I would like to see win. I really hope Margie got the medical attention she needed so they're strong for the next leg.

I could feel Margie's frustration through the TV as she was helplessly sitting in the back of the rickshaw with no way to get Luke's attention. I'm glad it didn't screw them up.