Sign in to follow this  
pinkie

Margie and Luke

TMI...

You know I knda like Marge... She is the force on this team... She drags Luke around everywhere...

But things are buggin me... Maybe he acts immature and has his hissy fits because thats how she treats him, like a little kid...

Or maybe it is just him...

I just don't see the hissy fits - I guess it is a matter of different perceptions. I see him trying to communicate - to be "heard" in whatever way he can. I see sometimes his frustration, but I can kind of understand that. He is living in a "hearing" world, so he is the odd man out most of the time. It's his reality, and I'm sure he accepts it, but it has to be frustrating sometimes to have to depend on his mom to communicate with everyone on the race.

I don't really see hissy fits either...now that Victor, he's another story. What is it about that guy's voice that is like fingernails on a blackboard for me? Oops wrong AR topic...(exits and runs over to the Victor and Tammy thread)

I see what you're saying about hissy fits. It probably is because his mom was always so protective of him... and like you said, drags him around with her everywhere. She probably hid behind trees when he walked to school alone for the first time, that's if she let him. They're likely eachother's best friend. He's a momma's boy, no doubt about that.

Off topic though... what does "TMI" mean?

Too Much Information

I am somewhat rooting for Margie and Luke to win but yes Luke does seem to have trouble hiding his anxiety. He is a college graduate so wondering how he got through college without mommy. In his life he has had a lot of hurdles and I would think he would have learned how to handle them a little better.

I love Margie

i too noticed his package! what can i say!

I would love this team to win. I think they are great!

I thought Luke did great considering he is unable to drive because of his deafness.

He did fine on the snow plow thing. I thought it humorous that the guy was standing behind Luke telling him what to do like turn and he said ...stop stop stop stop. UHHH HELLO...he cant hear what your saying.

also when they were racing that little guy...ewww it gave me the creeps... they look so odd to me. Like munchkins or something.

You do realize that Momma Bear isn't gonna let any of you close to her cubs package...

:washeshandsaftertypingthat:

:disinfectskeystoo:

:hurls:

Didn't say I wanted to get near it, just that I noticed it...as long as you are talking about Christie and her thong and possible nipple erecti in another thread then I can talk about his package

Read this funny comment in Josh Wolk's EW.com column about TAR today, wanted to share LOL ( I'll put the link to the whole article at the bottom)

The temperature was

ok, someone needs to post a picture so i can check it out! I also missed Marcus' penis, but thanks to Yana who sent me the pics. What is wrong with me??? How do I miss these "things"???

It was hard to miss :animated_rotfl:

I'm not having any luck finding a pic for you Elle LOL

Too funny Elle...I totally missed Marcus's 'sighting' also and didn't even get pictures...I am so deprived. BUT I did check out Luke!!!

I'm not having any luck finding a pic for you Elle LOL

Praise Allah!!

This is just very sad...so very very sad!

And yet, I have to laugh. Thanks for all your fervent package finding efforts!

Someone needs to tell King...dude, click the link...it will lead you to a naked photo of Jennifer!! Dude, yes dude, I'm serious.

You can send your $5 in the mail!

If Luke is gay, well damnit! Only strengthens my theory that most gay guys are freaken good looking.

Eh, I'll wait until someone finds his facebook and it says so before I believe it.

I thought we already knew he was gay?

Maybe it was just my gaydar; it is pretty accurate. ;)