Return of Evictees Speculation and Discussion

CasperSabe

Did anyone catch that part at the end of Julie's speach where she is reminding Ashlea this is the summer of secrets and you never know .. (she gets interupted by Ashlea who says) Maybe I'll get to come back -- Julie unprepared for this says 'thanks for playing the game, followed by , 'What did you say?' .. something about how Julie said 'What' made me think that I was right, and that Ashlea guessed correctly when talking to Julie..

Anyone else agree?

Also -- no one was there from Ashlea's family to meet her.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Julie's reaction made me go Hmmmm, too! :D

i figure this was gonna happen again. but my opinion on this just like when they did before is i think it is unfair that people gets a second chance in the game.

Personally I think Julie just didn't hear what Aslea said. Because I didn't until she repeated it. I think we won't see Ashlea again til the final show.

Guest NCarolynaGirl

I totally thought the same thing about a possible "clue" to the secerts when Ashlea said that and Julie stumbled around for words.

lol .. well .. from the beginning this year .. I have thought there would be a chance for an inviction ..

And I do think it's fair. They are told to expect the unexpected .. and only the truly masterful players can manuever every unexpected twist to come out on top. It's not like it was necessarily fair to have had a twin sister playing with you last year .. or be told on national tv, heres your long lost sister/brother .. or to arrive at the BB game to discover that your ex bf or gf will be living with you.

It's a twist. You must be prepared for everything.

:)

on another if this is true this year house guest are solving all of the twist so would you still called it a twist.

I caught that also. But I thought when Ashlea said, maybe I will be back, when stumble with words and then said well you never know, it is a summer of suprises.

I thought is was sorda a clue, but maybe she just caught Julie off guard.

Maybe house calls will give us a clue tomorrow...If they are bringing someone back they will more than likely be sequestered. If so then the questions to Ashlea will be very gaurded. Also last year the sequestered did not get calls from viewers

I think it would be interesting if the big twist is that at the half way point, they have the America's Choice, and it is to vote back in one of the evicted house guest.

Cause you know CBS must get nervous about a very popular house guest getting voted out too early in the game.

I know in the past the America's Choice hasn't really effected the game itself. But if CBS was willing to let the public vote to give an extra million on Survior All Stars, well anything is possible.

Guest WhitePhoenix

Can't rule it out althought it will be a recycled twist I wouldn't mind it at all esp if it goes along with my theory of "mta 317!" ;)

I noticed Julie's stumble too and thought it was telling.....we'll see!

It's so funny to see how the cast is on the show vs. how they are in the live feed transcripts. So much is unsaid on the live shows....i.e. Howie.

The only way I see them bringing back an evicted HG would to let every hg that was evicted be part of the jury. But even that wouldn't work because that would leave a jury that could be split evenly. I still say Ashlea's done.

lol .. well .. from the beginning this year .. I have thought there would be a chance for an inviction ..

And I do think it's fair. They are told to expect the unexpected .. and only the truly masterful players can manuever every unexpected twist to come out on top. It's not like it was necessarily fair to have had a twin sister playing with you last year .. or be told on national tv, heres your long lost sister/brother .. or to arrive at the BB game to discover that your ex bf or gf will be living with you.

It's a twist. You must be prepared for everything.  

:)

I totally agree as well that is is fair for all the above reasons you stated. I think Julie was just caught off guard and wasn't sure how to word anything with out giving it away that easy.

Also, I don;t think Julie would have told Ashlea that the big prize was 1 million and 2nd was 250K if there was any chance she would be going back in. Since none of the pairs were told the reward or making it to the end, they wouldn;'t let someone back inside who had that info. It would truly be unfair and I think they would see major problems coming from that. Although evicted HG's could still play some part in the show, I don;t think they will be re-introduced to the general population.

IMHO

Dep

Actually .. being told of the increased prize money would be a very good reason that they would WANT to come back to play. And they could be told if they reveal it to the other HG's that they forefit the prize. I think that Ashlea could be on House Calls -- because the producers screen the calls ...

Or they could do email only questions when Ashlea is on. Which allows them to choose which questions to answer.

Also -- Sarah said on the live feeds their contracts said they could be held up to 95 days.

. I still say Ashlea's done.

ditto

I don't think that when the option comes to vote people back in, that they're going to pick Ashlea. But if say not this week, but next week Ivette or Eric are kicked out .. maybe it would be worth it to one of the alliances remaining in the house to have her or him come back ..

Guest sls025

Did anyone notice (sorry if this was brought up already) when Ashlea said "maybe they will bring me back", Julie seemed flustered like "oh no, she figured something out"

thoughts?

Guest DistantLightsL

Well maybe Ashlea just said that because of a previous BB! Where someone was voted back in!