Big Brother 1 & 4 - All Episodes

Quirkydude

You know what? I just finished rewatching BB8 and I just can't get over how Dick was able to get by. Maybe I didn't think it was so bad when it was happening, b/c I was on Team Donato. But now, seeing him and his antics.. They were just horrible. How he was able to make it to the end was purely because of Amercia's Player. I mean, I give him props, b/c him and his daughter got to the end. But my opinions have really changed. I'm glad he won over Daniele, and I think the main reason would be he played for both of them, whereas she ony started looking out for him when she realized she didn't have anyone else. But how was Dick so popular with viewers that he was able to make it so far, with America's help? I was one of them, yet after rewatching it, it would have been nice for the Donatos to have left earlier.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dont think Ill be able to watch 10 again though, I can not take another second of Keesha!

Thats a great reason to watch that season, is Keesha..

And as for Dick's antics, So what. he won.. I still think Danni should have won though... sighh...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I just watched BB3 again. I think the only time I ever saw it was when it was originally on air.

I actually think this might be one of the top BB seasons ever. They were a lively bunch with a lot going on.

BB needs to go back to simplier things and more luxury/America's Choice things like in the earlier seasons.

I don't think Lisa rode coat tails, as even she herself said. I thought she played pretty smart, especially after Eric left.

I don't understand why Danielle didn't get more votes. I always knew people said she didn't win b/c the HGs got to see her DR sessions. But I didn't think they were that bad. I still don't get how she and others thought she was this horrific player. I keep trying to understand, but can't. She didn't say things that were any worse than other HGs. I think she was the only one to call Roddy a devil, but that's the worse I think she said. Is it just b/c the HGs were upset b/c she confessed her lies in the DR? B/c lying was part of her game.

I don't understand why Danielle didn't get more votes. I always knew people said she didn't win b/c the HGs got to see her DR sessions. But I didn't think they were that bad. I still don't get how she and others thought she was this horrific player. I keep trying to understand, but can't. She didn't say things that were any worse than other HGs. I think she was the only one to call Roddy a devil, but that's the worse I think she said. Is it just b/c the HGs were upset b/c she confessed her lies in the DR? B/c lying was part of her game.

I think that those who voted against Danielle were more bothered by being outplayed than they were by her DR sessions..regardless of what they claimed. She played them all and it hurt their pride. It was easier to them to vote for Will...they knew that he was just who he claimed to be.,,so it made them feel better.

Quirkydude - AWSOME!!!

I have had the live feeds from season 1 and you have put ALL the memories together right there!

What a treasure chest find this is! ... Standing ovation!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finished rewatching BB9, and it wasn't as bad as I thought. It was actually quite enjoyable, especially once the partners were split up. I found Sheila and Sharon to be my favorites. And hopefully, BB11 won't be all about the boys being final two, like the past two seasons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just thought I would post this... It's hilarious... I'm watching the "clips" on the live feeds and they are Quirky's clips. The video 1 of 34 is Dan and Memphis just chatting in the backyard and it went to FOTH for a second and "Quirkydude" appeared in the lower left corner of the video. It's way too funny.

It just happened again during the next FOTH. :animated_rotfl:

Clip 3 of 34 has his name there constantly. Guess we know where Real player is getting their clips this year... LMAO

Archived