Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Laura and Tara... Friends... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

they seems so devoted to this... I cant root against them.. (though, maybe just a good talker)

What is with the mention of Tara being off that week because she is missing Blaine? WTH? He is a married man and they really played up that she was "mourning" his departure.

Lately this show seems sort of scripted.

What is with the mention of Tara being off that week because she is missing Blaine? WTH? He is a married man and they really played up that she was "mourning" his departure.

Lately this show seems sort of scripted.

I agree with you about her missing him so much it's hurt her workouts... I mean they only knew each other what like 2 months at the very most... It almost makes her seem a little unstable mentally, with her knowing he's married...

This show scripted? Nah. Now, I'm going to go fix myself a low fat 60 calorie chocolate yogurt with whipped cream from jell-o then chew some 0 calorie sugar-free wrigley's gum.

That 60 calorie pudding is pretty dang good. Just sayin...

As for Tara - I think it's weird too. BUT, often people who have major weight problems have an "addictive" personality. When they give up that addiction to food, they likely latch onto something else. In the absence of her partner (who isn't much use anyway), I'd say Tara latched on to Blaine for her support system. Her "feel good" if you will (and I don't mean that dirty - just that her friendship with him made her feel good). That'll be 5 cents please (the Doctor is OUT).

naaaah I think Tara had the hots for Blaine and maybe there was a smooch or 2 in the closet.

WHAT????? You're not buying my psychobabble? :lookaround:

I can't believe Tara is punking out. If you're a threat, own it! Don't give people the satisfaction of running you off the show.

She just had to work thru it - I can see where it would be hurtful, the way they did it. But once she got good and mad, it was on and she ROCKED that challenge. Karma is a bitch, huh Ron, Sione, Filipe, Aubrey and Mike?

I didn't blame her for freaking out and feeling like the world was against her. I was really proud of the way that Tara found the strength to fight back and doubly proud that Laura was the one to help her find that strength.

But I don't blame the people for loading things up on her. She nearly always wins the challenges. If they had any shot at winning immunity for themselves, they had to take her out.

WTG Tara for kicking bootie.

Laura bragged for 90 minutes about having the utimate power, then when push came to shove she boohooed about making the hardest decision of her life. Oh the drama! GAG! I can't wait tilHelen treats her like her own daughter.

sorry, I do not like this team at all, I think it is great to have lost the weight they have but the personalities on these 2 , especially Tara drives me bats. I am gettin to the point I cannot stomach looking at her. I want Mike to win it all

Go Team Tara. I really respect the way you are playing the game and kicking ass in the comps.

(just a little less crying would be good)

Go Team Tara. I really respect the way you are playing the game and kicking ass in the comps.

(just a little less crying would be good)

I cant stand Tara. All that "I didn't believe in myself" is all crap. I really feel she is fake. I could be PMSing, but to me she is arrogant. Anywayz, I hope she doesn't win. P.S. But she does look wonderful.

How could you not love the way she kicks everyone's ass in the challenges? Especially coming from behind this week and the week the blue team piled all their weight on her to disadvantage her, yet she ended up winning. I can't even come up with another adjective that I haven't used before to describe her. She's a rock star, a warrior, f'ing awesome.

How could you not love the way she kicks everyone's ass in the challenges? Especially coming from behind this week and the week the blue team piled all their weight on her to disadvantage her, yet she ended up winning. I can't even come up with another adjective that I haven't used before to describe her. She's a rock star, a warrior, f'ing awesome.

Am sorry, but she comes off as a fake. I think her relationship with Laura (am I getting the names right) was that she made her look superior. All that i don't believe iin myself, them she finds it in her to come from behind, just doesn't do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, she looks great, she worked hard, but she seems like a fake to me.

Am sorry, but she comes off as a fake. I think her relationship with Laura (am I getting the names right) was that she made her look superior. All that i don't believe iin myself, them she finds it in her to come from behind, just doesn't do anything for me. Don't get me wrong, she looks great, she worked hard, but she seems like a fake to me.

There is a part of me that understands what you're saying there. I think its the whole "I used to be a model and look at how fat I got... I need to get skinny so I can look good again". I'm not sure if thats the producers fault or the attitude. She's definitely an obsessive/compulsive person. The thing that worries me most about Tara is that she's going to go from one extreme to another.

GREAT JOB TARA. Coming in first in the marathon and guaranteeing youself a spot in the finale with a huge weight loss. I'm thrilled that both Tara & Helen were safe. I can't weight for the finale.

She's definitely an obsessive/compulsive person. The thing that worries me most about Tara is that she's going to go from one extreme to another.

This seems to be Jillian's concern also.

I cant stand Tara. All that "I didn't believe in myself" is all crap. I really feel she is fake. I could be PMSing, but to me she is arrogant. Anywayz, I hope she doesn't win. P.S. But she does look wonderful.

Maybe because I caught the episode when she seemed to be throwing herself a big pitty party, but I'm with you on not liking Tara. Of the four, I think Mike is the only one I am really cheering for.

This seems to be Jillian's concern also.

And I said that before this episode. LOL Good to know that Jillian reads my posts. Hehehe.

Tara looked stunning. Her second place win, plus the amazing things she accomplished on the ranch makes her #1 in my book.

You're still a warrior Tara, only lighter and prettier.