Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Joelle and Carla Best Friends... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

For Joelle only -- Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye!@

I had really hoped that Joelle had learned something a few weeks ago. Carla comes back and she gets in this mindset of... "Oh look at her workout. She's doing so great, I don't need to worry. I can finally take a break."

I feel really bad for Carla because Joelle ruined her chances for her. It does not surprise me that they are no longer friends because the only person Joelle thinks of is Joelle. She has an excuse and reason for everything. Though it is good to see that Joelle has lost a good amount of weight since being eliminated, I just feel bad for Carla. From the weight loss that Carla has had, its good to see that she's really pushing things and doing what she needs to do.

Joelle reminds me of a coworker that is in her own world. She always has an excuse, but she's a good person at heart. Joelle, I believe, is a genuinely good person, but I believe that she is too hardheaded and stubborn to really listen to what anyone else has to say.

I think she means well.. but just, i donno.. but deep downinside, she is good... I have hope for everybody I guess.

I hope both of them do well on their own. I usually don't wish ill on any of the contestants, as they all really need to lose the weight for their health's sake. (with the major exception of Vicky last year - I could give a rat's patootie if she gets fat again or not).

I don't think Joelle is a bad person, just not motivated to be on the show is all... I sort of think that Carla might have talked Joelle into going on the show, and as we say in Jaycees, if you are talked into a job, you aren't going to give it your all like you would if you wanted the job... That doesn't mean you are a bad person because you didn't want the job...

But it does mean you are a dumbarse for taking a job you didn't want in the first place.

No doubt Sugar, but there are those that do it just to make the person that wants them to take the job happy...

I would love to agree, but I can't. I just read an article where Joelle explained that it was her idea to audition for the show.

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/intervi...-loser-8377.php

After reading that, I am shocked that Joelle did not know what to expect. I mean hello? The trainers are not there to coddle you. They are there to push you harder than you think you can go because they know that it is the only way to see big weight loss. She's lucky she didn't get Jillian as a trainer if she thought Bob "humiliated her".

Her other excuse of going to vote as the reason for her low weight loss results is ridiculous. I can't remember if it was Dane or his partner that left the ranch to see his daughter being born. He came back and still lost significant weight.

Good find Misha, and thanks for posting... I guess I will never understand it then...

So it was Joelle that asked Carla to be on the show.....

So Joelle did leave the ranch the last week so she could fly home and vote.... against the wishes of the producers.

So Joelle is still in denial.....

Joelle

I submitted my absentee ballot prior to that and found out that somehow it had been messed up and the week before I worked diligently to bring Carla back because that was the only thing I could try and do. I felt she deserved, as everyone who auditioned for that show, her opportunity to be on that ranch.

I'm not trying to give excuses but I worked so hard I was outdone [and] sore. And what you may not be aware of is that I had to make a decision that the producers and cast did not like. I felt to uphold my civic duty, and I had to leave [the ranch] and go [back home and] vote.

I wanted to do that for several reasons. It was a historic moment for my community,

How do you file an absentee ballot and find out it has been messed up?

Marty's morphing post!!! :animated_rotfl:

Someone needs to tell Joelle excuses are like a$$holes - everybody has one!!

I thought I was adding to my first post and I hit the wrong button and .....

and I did the best I could. I worked hard on that post.... I gave it my best.

please don't send me home. :lookaround:

I wonder if Joelle will show up at the finale? Wouldn't surprise me if she's a no-show.

Marty you did nothing wrong with that post, don't worry about it... Thanks for posting it too, it's great information...

Joelle admitted to voting twice. I wonder who she voted for.

I have a co-worker who talks like Joelle. You never get an answer, just double-talk. They say nonsense with a few "trigger" words so it makes them seem like they know what they're talking about. The rest of us just sit around and look at each other and roll our eyes. I can't wait to see the finale to find out the status of their relationship.

I'm not trying to give excuses but I worked so hard I was outdone [and] sore. And what you may not be aware of is that I had to make a decision that the producers and cast did not like. I felt to uphold my civic duty, and I had to leave [the ranch] and go [back home and] vote.

I wanted to do that for several reasons. It was a historic moment for my community,

:fish:

I think Joelle is at the center of everything she does. If she's nice to someone, it's probably for show so that she could come out looking good. I don't think there's a tad of sincerity/selflessness in the girl.