Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Joelle and Carla Best Friends... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

I hope when Carla sees how she acted she kicks her butt LOL...

this is the first season that I have watched this show. I am very frustrated with Joelle. Weight loss is at the bottom of her list or at least doing it the way she is asked is not a prioritly for her. She wants to do it her way, and has a bad attitude., heck she almost took the money to leave. I clearly think Carla should have been the one to stay, and I hate that they let Joelle stay in the last eliminination, you do not reward negitive behavior, even if it was for Carla.

I think the reason joelle stayed though, is cause they knew she wouldnt stick to it back at home.

yeah, prolly right King, but also they want the drama for the show, but Joelle barely sticks to the program at the ranch, I am still out on her, sure hated to see Dan go, can't wait for the end of the show and we get to see how far he has come.

I would love to see silver win the money, whether it being from 1st place, or best from the losers.. I dont care which one, I think it will make good tv though.

Both of them are at the bottom of my list of people I would like to see win.

Joelle is just not motivated. That little scripted enthusiasm was just for the show.

Carla is a bi+ch and she was mean and rude to her "friend" Joelle. I also think Carla loves the attention and her mouth is only going to get worse.

Nope I am not rooting for either one of them.

me either, although I think Carla is more there for the right reasons, Joelle, anyone can clearly see is just there for a quick fix and whatever money or things she can get out of it, she is not that serious. I soooo would have prolly gone off on Joelle too had I been Carla,I just would not have taken it sooo far, she should have gotten what was buggin her off her chest and then left it at that. Sometimes even the best of friends have got to get real, and Joelle was not bein real.

I would be witchy too if I was sent home, and my partner was at the bottom of the list each week too.. I want to be on the show, and if yelling means you can come back, DO IT.

I agree. I would have been right p*ssed off if I were Carla. The fact that they were even selected out of thousands to make it on the show is huge... but then to be sent home knowing your fate lies in your friend's hands who really doesn't give a hoot (after all you've been through to make it on), wow, I think I'd jump over the table and slap the snot out of her.

I do like Carla, I can't say I do Joelle. I think she's selfish frankly. Too bad Carla and Dan couldn't have teamed up and David and Joelle. Go-getters VS Slackers, it would have been something to see.

I have to admit that the first few weeks, I hated Joelle and her attitude. This last episode I was not sure if it was scripted or not until she stepped on the scale. When I saw her numbers I finally believed she really has changed her attitude. I think being in danger of being eliminated and seeing how her lack of the spirit translated to minor weight loss for two weeks in a row... I am glad that she turned things around for herself on the inside and finally got the drive to work as hard as others.

I think Dan would have stayed were it not for his partner's attitude and words. The good thing is that from the reveal at the end of the show, it looks like Dan is sticking with the diet and exercising. I do not think his partner has changed his attitude one iota. I will not be surprised if David fails to show up to the end show knowing he will not win. I am rooting for Dan to win the second prize, though he might have some serious competition from Jerry because Jerry has obviously lost a huge amount of weight.

so far everybody has lost huge amounts, with the exception of david, and red team Guy.

I would be witchy too if I was sent home, and my partner was at the bottom of the list each week too.. I want to be on the show, and if yelling means you can come back, DO IT.

Who's making excuses now? Hmmm? :animated_scratchchin:

NO BAITING PLEASE!!!

Don't have a cow, Yana. 123 was on me for making excuses for Dan, so turnabouts is fair play. No need to yell!

LOL sorry about the yelling... I had accidently hit the cap locks button... I just don't want this forum to be closed ya know?

No worries. King123 and I banter back and forth - I don't think either of us takes the other too seriously.

:)

(Yana.. Love ya. :D Dont worry, I dont let anybody get under my skin in forums..)

jmo.

No offense Yana but you need to lighten up a little. Maybe you have been gone for a while but we like to challenge each other a little. This is the Internet after all and it is not like I can reach over there and SMACK 123.

(I sure would love to sometimes)

Marty, everyone knows that baitin isn't allowed, niether is attacking another poster... I won't allowed it in this forum, just like it isn't allowed in other forums... Period end of story...