Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Joelle and Carla Best Friends... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

Joelle: joelle.png

Starting weight around 310 lbs. Weight Loss as of 1/27 31 pounds...

Best Friends Team

Bob's Team

Height: 5'7.5"

Hometown: Detroit, MI

Joelle is a zealous and optimistic person who challenges herself and her listeners to "Stay Positive" through her non-profit Internet radio show "My Music

380? Wow, she has to be the biggest woman ever. She weighs about 90 pounds more than Heba did and she isn't as tall. Long way to go, but the potential to have a HUGE percentage at the end.

I thought the very same thing Sugar when I was getting everything ready to post... I thought she might even give some of these men a run for their money in the % lost department...

Carla refuses to work out with her husband because she feels that he is too hard on her.

I'm sure Jillian will go easy on her :)

LOL Francis, again I thought the exact same thing... I thought what is she coming on TBL for then??? I guess she is thinking her hubby shouldn't be so hard on her, because he is family, and it's easier coming from a stranger...

That would be my take.. I could take it from a stranger far better than from my husband... I'd just tell him to get stuffed LOL

They both have gross legs/knees.

just sayin

^^^LOL -- they do need a lot of work, these two.

Oh, I do too, but they do have a long way to go. Honestly, starting out the season, I wish all of them well. Rarely do I ever root against anyone on this show, unless they are like Vicky.

i didnt root against vicky.. i wanted her to lose weight, cause she has a family.. but i just hoped her attitude would change.

i didnt root against vicky.. i wanted her to lose weight, cause she has a family.. but i just hoped her attitude would change.

:flags_unitedstates:

How funny was it when Carla was on the parallel bars... I know I shouldn't have laughed but I couldn't help myself :animated_rotfl:

These two had a very disappointing first weigh in, IMO. As big as they are, especially the one who is the biggest woman ever, you'd have thought they'd take off huge numbers the first week.

I didn't say it was bad - but if you look at the numbers some of the other really large people put up, it wasn't all that much either. And it was LOW double digits - 11 if I remember correctly.

I am going to be adding the weight loss each week as soon as they put it up on the website... Sorry about that guys...

No biggie, Yana. I do have a terrible memory, but I am pretty sure I remember this one right (or close to it) :animated_scratchchin:

i think it was 11 too..

i do hope she steps it up though.. she is pretty funny.

Joelle seems like a frustrating person to work with. Bob was right when he said she just wants to talk instead of exercising. She should have been the one to go home.