COMING SOON: The Masked Singer starts February 2, 2020 on FOX  ●  Lego Masters February 5th on FOX  ●  Survivor: Winners at War Starts February 12, 2020 on CBS  ●  Summer House Starts February 5, 2020 on Bravo  ●  Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Starts February 16 on HGTV  ●  American Idol Starts February 16, 2020 on ABC  ●  The Voice begins on February 24, 2020 on NBC  ●  Big Brother Cananda Starts March 6 on Global & Live Streaming  ● 

Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Blaine and Dane Cousins... MAY CONTAIN SHOW NIGHT SPOILERS

Blaine: blaine.png

Starting weight 320 (known, because of the bio stating that Dane weighs 395 lbs. and together they weigh 755)... Weight Loss as of 1/27 53 pounds...

Cousins Team

Jillian's Team

6'8" Hometown

Mesa, AZ Occupation

College Counselor

Blaine is a very big guy who not so long ago was thin and healthy. He is a perfect example of a loveable, friendly, loud and happy fat guy. He is a former athlete who always has to win. Blaine has a sense of humor, which, coupled with his demeanor, makes just about everyone he comes in contact with comfortable; he is the life of any party. Blaine has a beautiful family who love and support him. The health problems that Blaine has (diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol) can all be reduced or eliminated by losing weight. He has to do this for not only himself, but also for his wife and three children, as well as for his fourth child who is on the way! Six lives, not just one, will be changed forever.

Blaine and Dane are very close cousins and friends who love laughing and making fun of each other.

They enjoy living less than a mile down the street from one other and both have families of five, which gives them a big cheering section. At a combined weight of 755 pounds, they say their bodies are "pure relaxed muscle ready to be whipped into shape." Both Blaine and Dane have health conditions that they can overcome by losing weight and becoming healthy. They both also have smoking-hot wives who need to be humbled by no longer being the better-looking person in the relationship.

Dane: dane.png

Starting weight 395 lbs., as stated below... Weight Loss as of 1/27 67 pounds...

Dane: Cousins Team

Jillian's Team

Height: 6'4"

Hometown: Mesa, AZ

Dane is the classic offensive lineman who played in high school and college, and was told to eat big and be big or get cut from the football team. In recent years it has been quite the opposite; he has been told to diet and lose weight or die a young death. Just five years ago Dane was a lean, mean machine, but since switching to that infamous desk job, he has found himself inching towards an obese 400 pounds.

Although Dane is 395 pounds, he still plays sports and is more athletic than anyone his size. Dane fears leaving his family at a young age, and because of his size it is possible that could be in the not-too-distant future. He has to do this, and the love of his family along with his competitive spirit will make sure that he is the Biggest Loser.

Blaine and Dane are very close cousins and friends who love laughing and making fun of each other.

They enjoy living less than a mile down the street from one other and both have families of five, which gives them a big cheering section. At a combined weight of 755 pounds, they say their bodies are "pure relaxed muscle ready to be whipped into shape." Both Blaine and Dane have health conditions that they can overcome by losing weight and becoming healthy. They both also have smoking-hot wives who need to be humbled by no longer being the better-looking person in the relationship

These two both weigh a LOT, but with their heights, especially Blaine, they don't look as huge as some that weigh less.

True Blaine does not look obese to me. Just heavy. At 6'8" he is a big guy.

he looks the least obese out of everybody.. but you can still see he is big..

I don't know if I can root for a team with rhyming names.

LOL Francis I know what you mean... I was expecting to see that they were twins when I saw their names before reading their bio...

They are both kinda cute. Some big guys pull off attractive very well.

I can see where they'd be pretty cute if they lose some weight. The 6'8" one especially. I like 'em tall!

Wow Blaine was taking a shit load of meds. I am glad that losing weight will eliminate the need for them.

I know how he feels... I take a total of 24 pills a day, not all are different... Only about 8 different kinds...

A powerhouse team split up. Blaine was stupid for asking to go home, IMO, but to each his own.

Hey Blaine did really good at home. He seems to be sticking with the program.

The only problem with Blaine going over Dane is that Blaine was the one with a personality.... really I've barely even heard Dane speak.....

I think they made the right choice. He's proven that he was on his way enough to carry on with it at home. And ya, he has a freakin' new born. Babies change so much in those first few months, heck, weeks even. Losing weight is great, but this is his baby's new start at life. I'd want to be there.

Good for him for showing he can do both!

Go Blaine!

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Biggest Loser Liars: Did Dane Really Run A Marathon?

February 26, 2009 09:00:50 by Paulene Hinds

Rumor has it that last night

It doesn't seem like Dane lied about it...more like the production staff at TBL. A pointless lie too if you ask me...I'm impressed that he ran 17 or 23 miles (not really sure which ...and it doesn't really matter anyway) of the marathon...very impressive.

If he ran 23 miles, that is still one helluvan accomplishment for a man that not long ago weighed over 400 pounds. So I don't think he's a liar. TBL on the other hand, maybe.

Courtesy of: THE TENNESSEAN

'Biggest Loser' gets back on track

By Jessica Bliss