The Early Show / Secret Scenes

CasperSabe

Guest ranster627

It will be a secret only to those NOT watching the feeds, last week it was Ivette coming out to April ... it is more like a "secret scene" ...

• 1 month later...

HEY, wow this place is fast now, i havn't been on this site in like a month!

I was wondering, where can I find a video of James on early show with Julie Chen? Its not in the BB6 Week 8 section, and there is so week 9 yet. And its not on the "big brother pages" page. Can someone plz send me link? I love james, and really wanna see him on the early show!

THANKS

HEY, wow this place is fast now, i havn't been on this site in like a month!

I was wondering, where can I find a video of James on early show with Julie Chen? Its not in the BB6 Week 8 section, and there is so week 9 yet. And its not on the "big brother pages" page. Can someone plz send me link? I love james, and really wanna see him on the early show!

THANKS

I don't think James was on the Early show.

does anyone have the link to the morning show with james? most usually its always on the page but i didnt see it this time..im working when the morning show is on and like to watch it when i get home would appreciate if anyone has it.. and of course the secrets that are shown thank you

I guess we're not supposed to post links, but check out this thread, where there is a link to the realplayer site which has archived shows:

"Anyone else having trouble playing housecalls??"

Edit: Sorry, just realized you said the Morning Show and not Housecalls. No, I didn't see a link for it, either.