Angelina Vs. Jennifer

King123

the battle  

30 members have voted

1. 1. who is prettier?

• Angelina
    • Jennifer

There are no black and white rules for this kind of thing. But like you said-- sometimes wrong is just wrong.

When one person thinks the marriage is OK, or really wants to work it out, then the other has an obligation to let their partner know what's really going on instead of turning to someone else.

Someone in my family is going through this right now. He insists his marriage was over long before the 'other woman' came into the picture. That very well may be the truth, but it still wasn't fair. You either give your marriage an honest effort, or you acknowledge than it's over, and then move on.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jersey I am sorry to hear you don't like people that don't like their fathers... I mean you really never know the reason, if a person doesn't want you to know, but I know deep down I love my father for being my father, but he's done such bad things to me in my life that I don't like the person he is...

Yana, Angelina got mad at Jon Voigt after he spoke about her in an interview. He said something like he thought she needed psychological help. It was during the time she was wearing Billy Bob Thornton's blood around her neck and she, herself, had admitted to being a cutter in an interview. She did go through a crazy period. Maybe Jon shouldn't have said anything publically, but it doesn't seem so bad that he can't be forgiven. The man has 6 grandchildren by Angelina and I think she is being selfish and pigheaded. I agree with you that some fathers are horrible to their children, but I don't think this is the case here.

It's ok Jersey... I didn't know what she was mad at him about LOL... Sometimes I have really open mouth insert foot issues, and this seems to be one of them LOL...

I can't get past Angelina being a wierdo. Married to that mongrel Billy Bob and their advertised sex antics did nothing to distract me from her academy award exhibition when she kissed her brother like that.

Jennifer should be glad she's rid of anyone who would be attracted to the likes of someone like Angelina Jolie. Yuck!!!

Angelina is def. the more attractive one, but find her too extreme in how she lives her life.

As for Jen, I like her, but really, she wouldn't turn heads at all if she wasn't famous. She seems cool to hang out with and much more stable than Angelina. I may not think she's the prettier one, but I'm def. on team Jen!

I think Jen looks more natural no matter what and she hardly wears any makeup (according to herself). Angelina always has dang chapped lips. I've seen so many pics where she had no makeup and her lips have turned me off when they are normally hot. Angelina has amazing eyes though!

this is about being pretty right? not knowing about their lives and their marriages, I would go with Angelina.

:D

Beauty from within is much more important than outside beauty, don't ya think?

Nah, what's on the outside is what counts for celebs.

Many may think Angelina is the goods, but she's such a crazy biatch no amount of adopting kids will ever make me think she's a nice person.

Me too. I actually can't believe there are even ppl out there (frig, in here) who disagree. I know we all have our own preferences, but I've always been so wow'ed by how fantastically breath taking she is. I just can't see where ppl wouldn't like what she looks like.

Jersey, I guess because up until now I never knew anyone thought otherwise. Plus, I think when we have our own strong likes/dislikes, it's hard to see another's point of view. For instance, I can't believe there are ppl out there who don't like olives. To me, that's just astounding!

Archived