Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

Twilight

The rumor that RP stinks has been put to rest. First of all, the rumor began before he'd ever set foot upon the New Moon set. Secondly, his fellow cast members said it was BS. And he himself addressed it.

Stephanie has stated she INTENDS to finish Midnight Sun but hasn't decided when. ( my guess is when her bank account starts to go down heh )

I hope she does release it.I have been reading the last book like crazy and had to slow myself down.Once it's done that's that,no more to read..:( sigh

Even if did stink, I think I would still tolerate it, he's that pretty. Hey, if Edward and Jacob could put aside their smells for Bella...i could do it for him.

I think one of us should pose as "edward" and write Stephanie a letter and beg for her to get our story out. Edward deserves that much.

ha-ha I am with you there gf...lol

He may be only 17 but he was born 1901 sooooo I think it's okay for us to have an affair with him...lol

He is very mature for his age.

I love the part of book 4 with Jacob and Rosalie,Jacob says how do you drown a blond?Glue her mirror to the bottom of a pool...ha-ha that cracked me up.I am loving book 4 when I find time to read it.I love the actress Nikki Reed with her brown hair,she is a very pretty girl.Now I have to go look up this trailer for her movie on youtube...lol

Yeah,there is 4 books in all.5 including Edwards version of twilight,which she may now do after the second movie is done,which is filming now and will be out this fall.

After reading book 4 I cannot wait for that movie to come out.I think it will be the best movie out of all of them.

Twilight: The apple represents the forbidden fruit, like in the garden of eden with Adam and Eve. Bella is Edward's forbidden fruit.

New Moon: Stephenie Meyer says on her website that she had no part in choosing the cover for New Moon... her editors chose it, and it doesnt really have a special meaning.

Eclipse: The breaking ribbon represents Bella being torn in half (having to choose between Edward and Jacob). It also represents her not being ready to tear herself away from her human life.

Breaking Dawn: The red pawn represents Bella in the beginning of the book... the weakest player on the board. And its red, because red equals blood, and blood represents her humanity. The white queen represents her at the end of the book, because she ends up the strongest player on the board (she was responsible for them overcoming the fight with the Volturi). And its white, because as a vampire she is white and bloodless, so to speak.

Breaking Dawn was my least favorite. Let's just say the smallest character ruined it for me.

Finally saw "Twilight" this weekend and loved it!!

Isn't Edward wonderful? I watched it again and found I liked it more the second time around when I wasn't being so critical. I did realize that what bugged me a lot was the music she picked to play at every important moment... but ya, much better this time around.

I love Edward!! Can't wait to watch it again!!

I agree with Elle,I wasn't crazy over the music they chose for the movie.

Joyami,welcome to the club.I think everyone loves Edward.I have watched this movie so many times I lost count...lmao

Still love book 4,wasn't bigtime crazy over book 2 only because a certain someone wasn't in the storyline as much.I think when they make the movie on breaking dawn it will be super good.

Sign in to follow this