Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

Twilight

I loved all 4 books....Breaking Dawn was the best! I liked the movie there could have been a little bit more action. I hope Stephanie changes her mind and release Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. She could go even further with Breaking Dawn... Edward is so romantic! The only thing about it, if they are going to be doing movies, they need to tape continuously because the actors are going to be too old to play the characters..UNLESS she changes it in her I hope future novels... I cant wait to see New Moon and Jason.. If you read the book you would know what I am talking about.

They are filming New Moon and Eclipse back to back.

They are filming New Moon and Eclipse back to back.

Oh GOOD!

I watched the movie first.This made me get all 4 books.I am on book 3 now and I am not a big reader.I have been reading HP 6 for 2 summers now...LOL

I have read almost halfway through book 3 of the twilight series and I can't put the book down.

Oh and I like T-shirt # 5,lol

NP..I just figured it be the right shirt since, I am having trouble with that same fact.

A bit like jenw... I just saw Twilight and I've never read the books. BUT, the movie made me want to read the entire series.

I've got to admit I kinda thought you all were a bit loony over Edward... at your ages and all. :lol:

:blush: I get it now!!!

ha-ha Ceci,now you can be loony like the rest of us.

So I'm watching my special features Twilight disc right? And Catherine Hardwicke narrates it. She's heard and shown throughout. All I could think was {{ shudder }}. That is one extremely unattractive woman and she's is 'off'. Not in a good eccentric off way. More of a sat by herself in the lunchroom with good reason off way. I am VERY greatful CW will be directing the next movie.

Catherine claims she consulted Stephanie during the making of the movie. HELLO? I saw more of a subtle bullying. Stephanie seemed lost and bewildered by the process. She might've wrote it but was overwhelmed by the sets activity and no way was she qualified to really have professional input. Putting it in the hands of a calmer, less self obsessed, not so weird director should bring forth a better result. Catherine seemed too hellbent on making it her baby.

I agree with all of that. I think too though that Stephanie was all too excited to get her book made into a movie that she wasn't as stern on things as she could have been. She was probably just swept up in the whole thing. Now that it's such a hit though, I suspect she'll be the one really calling the shots. She doesn't have to just let "anyone" direct it now. She totally has the power. Thank God too. That Catherine chick was well beyond nuts.

what bothers me about the movie is that they left out so many important parts,loke James knowing Alice from before she was a vampire.

If I were asked to use one word to describe Catherine Hardwicke it would be HOAKEY. And her hoakiness spilled over into the movie which detracted from the brilliance of Stephanie's book.

I expected some important stuff to be left out based on the size of the book. That is of course unless they'd divided the book up into overlapped movies like the Harry Potter series. However, they weren't certain they were going to move on to New Moon so it all had to be crammed into one film. Fine. But the actual work itself could've been MUCH better in the time frame used considering the magnificent material given to work with. Again, crossing fingers for C. Weitz.

But movies aside, we'll ALWAYS have the books.

I just got book 4 lastnight. I haven't gotten into it yet,but I am soooo excited to start it.Also I have all my fingers and toes crossed that the next movie will be just as good as the book,but you are right though,we will always have the books.

I hope CW does better for New Moon than he did the Golden Compass. But it can't be worse than what CH did.

Thanks! I am just a twilight addict now...lol

Plus it's nice to post on something that ppl are interested in.Ppl don't post in DOOL any more...lmao

I tried to put that poster on my bedroom ceiling,but the hubby won't let me.Weird eh? lol

I think he is jealous of my feelings for Edward :animated_rotfl:

hahaha! My friend is the same way. He keeps sending me emails of what he thinks are bad photos of Edward (Rob Pattison), asking how I could like someone who is so ugly. Then he sent me an article that said how he doesn't shower and how people on the set of New Moon gag whenever he's around and how it's really becoming a problem. To all of this I say, "get out of the way jealous boy and let me have my affair with my fictional boyfriend!!".

Breaking Dawn was my FAVORITE! I was so embarass for a person my age to be falling for the Twilight series I am glad there are more people out their around my age that love the series too!... I just wish that she would release Midnight Sun: Edward's Version of Twilight. You can read it on her official website, http://www.stepheniemeyer.com

I understand that writing a novel is hard because you put your all into it. I know that hurt her when a friend betrayed her and posted the book online and it wasnt even ready! I hope one day Stephanie will reconsider her decision.

God me too. Midnight Sun gives a whole other perspective. It's so good.

It's very sad to me that she can't continue writing it because it's been tarnished in her mind with how it got out. I can totally see how she wouldn't be motivated to continue now. I'm hoping that in time though that she'll be able to go back to it and try again. I know how it is when you're really upset, but eventually things do calm down. Please...for the fans....for Edward, I hope that's the case :(

I love Twilght I can't wait for the

next movie! I am keeping my

eyes opened for the realse

date! So I can force my guy

to watch it with me again!

Sign in to follow this