Sign in to follow this  
WickedOne

Twilight

Well done!! Read all four books and was not disappointed by movie. A few characters didn't match what I thought they should look like but I can live with that. The two main characters did ( Bella & Edward ). Looking forward to sequels.

ITA Wicked. Edward was absolutely, 100% perfect. Bella suited the role perfectly. Was it the book, no. Was it a great representation of the book. God yes. I couldn't be happier.... and I am also looking forward to the sequels.

i also loooooooved the movie! the only disappointment, to me, was that they didn't delve deeper into the other vamps. oh, and alice wasn't what i expected.

but i loved the movie and i think they did the book justice. can't wait for the next one.

New Moon filming begins in two months.

I wanted to read it.. but now i feel like a bandwagon book reader.. so i will skip out.. plus a vampire love story just doesnt sound too good..

don't knock it till you try it

different than harry. not necessarily better, just different

My take:

If you haven't read the book do not go see the movie. It won't make an impact or sense to you.

The comparison's between the two movies were not made due to content but rather intensity, addiction and how involved the reader becomes thanks to brilliant authors. They both have a huge following by groups outside of the original targeted age group. They books are not alike storywise in any way, shape or form.

I firmly believe the movie New Moon will be greatly improved upon ( another director would help ) simply based on fan outcry. The movies should do the book some justice but will not compare to the book in quality.

I am pumped. The movie is now in my little city for the next week, which means I can watch it as often as I want, and for free!!!!

I love Twilight! I'm from the Uk so its coming out in less then 20days, i aim to watch the movie at least three times!! :D

OH :( i dont have time yet to see the movie but a friend told me i will love it. :bigcry: just a lil busy that i dont have time for it now.

--------------------

sweet pet

everything about Twilight is amazing. The books are so great but im only on the third so i still have more reading to do. I loved the movie too and i think they did great casting. I cant wait for the other movies.

Have seen it twice now. Better round #2 because I focused better. If you've not read the first book it's pointless to see the movie.

Casting: Mike sucked. Kid was short yellow bus style.

Jacob was OK but his nose freaked me out. I heard he won't be in the 2nd movie New Moon.

Bella's dad was rather cute.

Rumor: There will be a NEW director for second movie.... GOOD! The Twilight series deserves a better director who better understands what Twilight fans want. Catherine missed her mark.

they are recasting jacob? GOOD! he didn't seem right for the part. they better give alice a better part in the second movie. oh, and don't make jasper look so pained.

new moon is set to be released nov. 20, 2009

Chris Weitz, director of The Golden Compass, is set to direct the film

Yah, and an actor that was on One Tree Hill and Scorpion King 2 is rumoured to be in the runnings for Jacob (can't remember his name though). He's cute though, and suits older looking Jacob.

Sign in to follow this