Couples Update

laladoopiedu

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

james and chelsia were never together

I have an interview with Keesha that I need questions for by the 15th of March, so if you have anything you would like to ask her, now would be a good time...

Have you read my recent interview with Dan???

I have an interview with Keesha that I need questions for by the 15th of March, so if you have anything you would like to ask her, now would be a good time...

Have you read my recent interview with Dan?

Yes, I enjoyed Dan's interview very much.

My question to Keesha would be - I notice that you list "single" on your myspace website - are you seeing anyone now?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! That link has the Dan one but not the Keesha and James. I wonder if those not finished yet maybe?

I'm also looking on the Yana Forum and see that she was doing interviews with Parker, Matt, Alex, and Sharon in 2008. Are those online somewhere too?

Thanks Dream... I had to take my husband to the VA hospital today for a check up and was gone when Starry asked these questions... I did get a reply from Keesha, and I haven't yet sent her her questions, so Starry if you have one for her, or James (BB 9) now would be a great time... I've got to let James know when I get my skyp account set up for the phone call, cause calling Paris would be toooooooo expensive...

I think the Robyn interview went well, and she did a good job answering the questions!!!

Archived