• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ollie and april are very much together

i drop a few of their pictures in the o/t section picture thread

eric and jess are broken up

nick and jen i think they are engaged

vwwswx.jpg

WHAT???? JEN & NICK omg!! where have i been? i guess thats what happen when you forget about mortys for a while after the show ends and omg lol didnt they hate each other? i knew that dani and nick broke up, but that has definitely gotta suck for daniele. she must be livid.

and i cant believe eric and jessica broke up, that's sad but what can you do? it happens. and engaged so soon?

any other couples besides these? i wonder if sheila and dick will get together :) or maybe already have and it didnt work since im so out of the loop now.

I still don't get how they would click at all. (jen and nick). ...just don't see it, and I have nothing against either. It would make more sense to me to see jen with will ...not someone like nick.

I'm just REALLY REALLY REALLY shocked about Nick and Jen. He was so hateful to her in the house. How could she ever get past that?? Looking at some of those past utube clips from the show and the things he said to her I can't believe she would even think about dating him. However looking at the new recent clips of them they both seem really happy with each other. (There are many pics of them kissing in the pics) It has just blown me away. If you watch the clips of how he was to her on the show and the ones of them now it seems so odd that their together. If he was putting on an act during BB he sure did a fabulous job of it. I mean he didn't seem to want to give Jen the time of day and now he is all over here.

You guys HAVE to view these new recent videos of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jk2plnvDJE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyB573HnDGc

You guys gotta watch these. I'm just blown away. I mean it's great if they are happy together. It just shocks the heck out of me. ESPECIALLY if you go back and watch something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXu9Wy3S_UA...feature=related

I mean is it just me. Or should Nick win and acedemy award for the 180 switch around??

apparently dan and his gf monica are broken up

and keesha and her boyfriend are said to be as well

if you catch my drift *hint* *hint*:lol:

I just wanted to let you all know that Dan is going to be doing an interview with us, so if you have questions please go post them in the interviews forum...

Thanks 123... It wasn't so hard to get him to agree this time... His press agent is fimilar with our forums and therefore I took it to mean she knew about the interviews, and from there it was easy peasy...

going on bb really test some relationship

dan isnt the first hg to lose a relationship due to going on bb

Archived