July 21st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Outside Janelle and Beau are having a smoke and some small talk conversation.

Beau is telling janelle about his dream with his mother and sister coming to the big brother house and staying for a week, getting interviewed by julie..

mike joins the conversation.

Beau starts talking about his dream again, to mike..

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdmon

jenn or sara came in the hoh saying mike came up to her saying i got a secret.

jenn or sara was leaving the br and mike goes by april and says "i know"

ivette said it's probally gonna get nasty w/ mike tomorrow.

james said he heard mike said "I know"

someone said what can mike know that no one knows.

Guest cdmon

eric said mike is saying stuff so we would go after each other..look at him making out w/ jan in front of everyone.

eric, maggie,ivette,james and sara are in HOH room

Talking more smack about mike.

Ivette: see i told you guys, because he didn't get veto he's going to get nasty, very dirty nasty..

they are talking about the live eviction tomorrow and when julie gives mike the chance to say something. They are worried he will go off and say a bunch of stuff. THe houseguest's are saying they will get up during the live show and walk away from mike while he talks.

Eric: right now mike is drowing... he's going to reach for anything

eric: don't forget, he was making out with janelle in front of everyone over the last 2 days.

Ivette: game on tomorrow, janelle can not get HOH tomorrow

Eric: we can not let mike get to us and break up the "core"

Everyone leaves except maggie

Maggie: was that to apparent?

Eric: if they notice you are hanging around kaysar alot

maggie: he is walking up to me

Eric: i'm going to tell the group you wanted to talk to me about the problems you are having with kaysar.. so it's not transparent

Eric is talking to maggie about how the others know the pairs..

Eric is telling Maggie "Eric knows about April and Jennifer"

Guest Shockalot

the fake-lips incident is now being rehashed with great zeal in the HoH room with Ivette and Maggie going over it.

Eric gives Maggie credit for not 'giving up' Ivette.

OKayyyy.. Jennifer comes in, very upset, she has something to report to Cappy.

Mike was waiting outside the bathroom while Jenny was peeing and when she came out he was being VERY WIERD.. saying he has a secret.

Then he wouldnt say anything to Jenny but made very weird hand gestures and backed down the hallway.

Cappy is VERY animated!

Now James and Sarah come in and report Mike acting very weird and saying in scary voice "I knoooowwwww"

Ivette says Mike is not going smoothly.. he is gonna put up a scene tomorrow and be a freak.

Eric informs everyone Mike is gonna start big shit tomorrow!

They all start a plan to leave the room in unison if Mike starts trying to freak people out with a scene.

Cappy is laying it all down for everyone and organising a group plan to ignore Mike and walk away and not let him start a scene.

The group breaks up and have all agreed to ignore Mike and make sure Janelle doesnt get HoH.

Maggie and Eric are left alone in the bedroom and they whisper about how they need to make sure they have a 'story' to explain any connections between them and how to explain away a connection if Michael tries to expose them.

Guest cdmon

eric is filling in for maggie telling her what was said. eric said i tried to play it off.

Maggie said do we need to start a foursome.

eric said we dont need to let the cat out of the bag.

Guest cdmon

eric said if they are found out then the prize for us is null and void.

eric told maggie lie lie lie and deny deny deny

eric: i try to play it off to them.. do you think the producers have done this on purpose.

Mag: do you think we should pair up with another pair?

Eric: april is going through all the pairs, trying to match them up.. what did i tell you maggie.. lie lie lie.. deny deny deny, we never admit to anyone that we know each other

Mag: see while i was sitting outside with kaysar, i wanted them to think that we "are" a pair, would that hurt me?

Eric: yes..

Eric: all we have to get to is the final 2, april is freaked out with the whole mike thing.

Maggie: do you know what ivette said to me today. I feel very comfortable around james, i feel like i've known him forever (maggie thinks that ivette and james are pairs)

Maggie to eric: i can't wait for james and sarah to start acting like they are married... We are the only ones who know that..

Eric is telling Maggie "lie lie lie deny deny deny" he doesn't want to use his "trump card" to early and he is really worried about James..

"Let's go downstairs"~Eric

Guest cdmon

maggie told eric that kaysar is telling me everything.

eric asked maggie is kaysar telling you anything i can use.

they are whispering hard to hear some stuff

Guest Shockalot

Eric states to Maggie that the rules state they must correctly figure out all the partnerships.

Not just one.

If someone guesses all the combinations correctly then they lose their special prize.

Maggie and Eric are working on a plan to throw them off.. Maggie has been hanging out with Kaysar and Eric has pointed out that Maggie and Kaysar are both from Southern California.

This is their 'Ace in the Hole' and will throw everyone off.

Eric and Maggie have a 'skit' they are working on.

Eric will ask Maggie.. "Why are you hanging out with Kaysar so much eh? Are you with our group or not??"

Maggie will say "Aha.. I was actually getting information from Kaysar that I can report to our group"

They go over their 'skit' several times before leaving the bedroom.

Eric announces "Lights out Bitches!" to the house.

Guest cdmon

april and jan are in the bathroom

jan mention about a black dress and asked if she should wear it and april said no. i have plenty of little black dresses you can borrow.

jan said i'll try it and see what you think.

Kayar and Howie are talking about next week's eviction and Kaysar saying we need votes but Howie tell them put "two of them " up there and let them fight it out. "you break the table wide open and balls all over the table"

If Janelle gets it "what do you think she puts up Eric and James" Howie likes the idea because neither of them can put Eric up per the agreement.

April and Janelle in the bathroom getting ready for bed, brushing teeth.

april is telling jan what she should wear for the live show tomorrow.

april gives jan some stuff to wash her mouth out, something to help with dry mouth.

Kaysar asks Howie if he gets HOH who would he put up....Howie doesn't answer.....

They don't care if either of them win HOH so if the battle comes down to the two of the Howie sound like he will let Kaysar take it.

Guest cdmon

howie and kay are talking saying if it was the 3 of them left for the hoh comp let jan have it and let her put 2 of them up

Kaysar was saying if Jenny gets it "she will f@$k us" then fish