July 21st Live Feed Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest cdmon

ivette was talking about how janelle said she lives a block from me. then darn fishes comes on..i dont know if she's denying it or what.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cdmon

april deny her and jenn are partner. we graduated from the same sority but diff colleges.

beau was like i didnt know that.

they are worried mike is going to do or say something on the live show or before

Guest cdmon

they are trying to wonder why most of the hg is from florida

eric said mike is trying to make his last stand by messing w/ people mind

eric told beau you have nothing to worry about

Guest cdmon

april thinks mike hates all the women cause i stood up the most out of all of them cause i'm married....he's after me

Guest cdmon

eric said mike dont have the balls to do something.

april...i know he's going to be gone. he's working through janelle

eric ....mike is a coward

Guest cdmon

eric said he never called mike a sexual predator. the only time i use sexual harrasment is when i talk to him about it.

Guest Shockalot

Fascinating Game play going on in the bedroom with Eric, April, Ivette, Beau..

They are all besides themselves at the connections between everyone.

(Keep in mind they all know but dont think the others know about the partners lol)

Eric: "We are ALL connected.. dont you realise that BB knows these connections.. Maggie was not even IN Boston before I left Boston.. "

April points out a connection with some other guests sister who worked with Maggie in Boston.

Eric "THIS IS IT .. This is the summer of secrets and BB knows we are all connected somehow.. they did this on purpose!"

Eric is pointing out that half the people are from Florida!

April just drops her bomb.. "Guess what.. Jennifer and I were in the same Sorority"

Eric "WHAT?"

April plays it into Erics conspiricy "Oh Ya.. not the same college and different years but I found that out.. Big Brother SET this UP!"

Everyone agrees.

Ivette had a map and was pointing out the streets.. saying this is where she lived and right over here is where Janelle lived!

(Oh man.. this is a cluster***k because Michael has exposed the secret partnerships and they are all basically trying to convince each other of what they all know but must pretend they dont)

Eric assures April and Beau that Michael is just trying to f**k with them.

Beau agrees and wants Eric to know Michael is F***ing with him.

April 'agrees' that there are no partners because Micheal is just bluffing them.

April wonders if she should confront Mike or if he will confront her?

Eric: " .. I will bet my paycheque.. he (Mike) does have the balls to do it.. he doesnt have the balls.. that f***ing coward doesnt have the balls.. when I called him out he backed down!"

Eric continues TELLING YOU APRIL: "He doesnt have the f***ing balls.. he only preys on women because he is a coward.. but when I called him out he backs down.. he doesnt have the nuts when a man confronts him!"

Eric and April go over how nobody called him a Sexual Predator and Cappy only tried to help Mike by explaining sexual harrassment.

Eric is saying the only time he said Mike was a sexual/prediator or harrasser was the time he spoke to him about the women.

Guest Shockalot

Ivette is telling James she has NO Problem telling Janelle that she (Janelle) has fake lips, fake tits and ten pounds of makeup.

As far as Ivette is concerned "Lips are fair game"

Ivette also points out that Janelle is a total bitch that has been talkign shit about her herself.

Howie is reminded Janelle she has a contest [HOH] tomorrow and "no cocks" tonight.

Guest cdmon

ivette, maggie, kaysar and eric are in the hoh room looking at the fish on the spy cam and saying the name of the fish

Howie is smelling Janelles shoes.

Howie tells Beau if you win HOH are you going to put me up?

Beau "only if you kiss me on the lips" he won't

Howie walks over and pretends to kiss Beau with April and Janell saying "gross"