Bb Photoshoot

pinkie

Myss, I know what you mean. At first I just though it was a friend of Jens until I got to a pic of her alone. It hardly looks like her. I can't figure out what's so changed about here? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing her all made up or something??

And what is with Alex and Jen hooked up in a few pics together :animated_scratchchin:

i never seen being losers so celebrated

but these three i do give them credit

they made losing worthwhile and are milking every ounce out of their 15 minutes

bb11 cant come fast enough

jmho

well one thing I will say is the phtography is outstanding, and some of them photograph better than others. Some really nice pics

someone tell me is that Alex and Jen, Ryans x girlfriend???

FatCat - It Is! There are some rumors flying about those two! Jen and Ryan broke up after a trip Ryan took to go see Matty! Guess he strayed a little! :wacko:

And Pinkie! Thanks so much for the links. I love what a professional can do with a camera! He certainly brought out the best (possible) in everybody!

I agree, Dani looked very nice, almost a pixie quality to her! Jessica looked great as well!

wow, the girl gets around, but I'll tell ya either would be sooo much better than that skank Ryan, hated him,lolol

Also I thought Jessica really looked great, so much prettier than we saw on her season. The all did look great, I also liked the ones of Sheila and ED.

Thanks for the info Sonoerinn, preciate it.

Good job, Pinkie - thanks! The only one I thought was still just BLECH was James and James - although with freaky James from BB9 the photography was interesting. But James from 6 - I just can't stand looking at him, and even the great photographer didn't make him look all that good. I thought there were just a few too many of Chelsia, but the beotch does take great photos. She looked fantastic. Jessica looked kinda sickly to me - maybe a bit anorexic even - thru the face that's what it looked like to me. Danielle was very pretty, and has a great body.

The Real Deal has posted his pictures from the Wrap Party and will be posting the gag reel soon also. You will need to add him as a friend on Myspace to view them. He will add anyone, all he asks is that no negative comments are made about his photos.

Here is the link : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=247591927

Enjoy!

Archived