• Sarah
    • April
    • Jennifer
    • Maggie
    • Beau
    • Kaysar
    • Janelle

Guest AlexHinn

Yeah, I don't see Michael on the list either. Let's not assume he is out just yet, he's gonna pull the safe card and we will all have a nice laugh while Eric suffers a heart attack.

x

Yeah, I don't see Michael on the list either. Let's not assume he is out just yet, he's gonna pull the safe card and we will all have a nice laugh while Eric suffers a heart attack.

x

if Eric suffers a heart attack, then there would be no evictions this week ;)

Guest Shockalot

Dream Come True: Janelle or Kaysar win.

Nightmare Scenario: Ivette Wins Hoh. (please no.. please no...)

I personally feel that if Janelle gets HOH, She is already on the war- path after her partner Ashela getting evicted....and if Micheal does get evicted.......I would love to see Janelle get the HOH and give em hell for a week...You go girl

Jinx

I think if Eric was up, jen, April, maggie, ivette (possibly beau) would vote to keep him. James, sarah, howie, rachal, kaysar, janelle would vote to evict.

So it depends who is hoh and who he is up against. I believe Janelle is the only one willing to even put him up. Kaysar has the deal....

Really, I would love to see Eric out of there, but if Janelle gets it, (please God, let Janelle get HOH this week!!), who could she put up against Eric, that would gaurantee that he would be the one voted out, who is everyones favorite? And oh how I wish I could see the looks on some of those idiots faces when they see how badly Eric has acted, and they still followed him!!!!

Vrunca: if you build it ...... (sorry, couldn't resist).

This would be my dream if whoever gets HOH would put up Eric and Maggie. Who would go then? If only the HG's knew they were a 'couple'.

I hope Kaysar gets HOH next.