Dan - Winner BB10

lauri

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dan wanted to take Keesha to the end, then why did he give the final Veto comp to Memphis? If he had taken that one, he could have left the noms the same and Keesha would have voted Jerry out.

idk

it came out of dan mouth on hc today not mines that he wanted to keep keesha

jmho

dan mention on hc that brian went on a date with kelly his sister

brian sure gets around

i think so far he been on dates with chelsia, angie, daniele

jmho

AR rocks, I could be wrong, but I thought the veto competion had already happened and Memphis won because Dan asked Keesha why she didn't talk to him when he was gone. Her reply was that she can't moniter people and that once Memphis makes his mind up, you can't change it. Which is/was true.

Elle I don't know if the sign is real. It is just something that was posted on My Space. I do think that he is just fine with his church. They did raise a lot of money for the church selling St. Mary's tee shirts.

waiiiiiit. Like, season 9 Chelsia? I can't imagine that happening. I'd think Brian would have more sense than that (plus he said many times he didn't like all the personal attacks of this season's HG)

rofl. I can't believe Brian went that low. Chelsia is just nasty.

Sorry I'm so late to the party, up to my eye balls in paper mache, but I wanted to give one last woooooohoooooo!!!! Congrats to Dan!!!! I loved the finale. I just wish Brian would have brought up some of the vile things Jerry said. Or the April/Ollie sexcapades. That would of been awesome. I also wish they would of let Angie talk, I wanted to know what she had to say. Oh well. It was a great season, can't wait for the next!!!

So now what do we do? :animated_scratchchin:

:animated_rotfl:

Dan's interview with Gretchen proved I picked the right one! Hope you stay wise with your winnings Dan, your young with a lot of life left. Know that you will need those monies in the journey !!

Congrats again...

Psst: If you ever do read Morty's, there's this one poster named MARTY...be careful...she wants to adopt you! :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name