Memphis - Runner Up

uvp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear Dan say he was in fact giving a chunk to the Renegades clothing line, also heard him say his uncle would be helping him. I don't care what any of you say about Memphis being charming, I just do not get that at all, I think he is a snake, and that he will befriend Dan as long as he has to to get a chuck of mney for his stupid company, so Lenny, I totally agree with you and Ginger about the blacke hole ,lol

Dan made two positive moves during the Q&A that launched him into the 7-0 win.

1. He immediately clarified it was all about the game. Every word, every decision, every choice. G.A.M.E.

2. He was honest and explained why he did what he did whether or not they liked hearing it.

I believe BB10 really set a good tone for making the point that this is a GAME for the money. It's not about friendships or feelings or personal BS. Now if we can just get some posters to realize that...........

applause to Wicked's post.

It is a GAME! I admire the HG that go into the house and are playing the game. I think Dan and Memphis never forgot that.

I didn't like a lot of stuff Dick did in his season but he and Dani were playing the game always. (Dani winning comps)

Memphis will always be one of my favorite BB players...not the best player by any means...but certainly no where near the worst player either...and not the horrible human being that some may think he is. But, that just doesn't matter anyway because I'm sure he could care less what some may think...he's more than happy with that $50 K check he's driving to the bank in his new classic car...with a beautiful girlfriend that he loves and loves him back...right there beside him...with a great future ahead of him...

He's a lucky guy...

:food-smiley-005:

yes that is prolly all true, he could care less,that does not make me dislike him any less, but according to some reports he won't be driving that classic car, I think that is hilarious, he needed another smack upside the head!!!!!

Dan made two positive moves during the Q&A that launched him into the 7-0 win.

1. He immediately clarified it was all about the game. Every word, every decision, every choice. G.A.M.E.

2. He was honest and explained why he did what he did whether or not they liked hearing it.

I believe BB10 really set a good tone for making the point that this is a GAME for the money. It's not about friendships or feelings or personal BS. ...

Awesome post!!!

I agree that Dan deserved to win hands down, Memphis is who I did not ccare for and also feel Dan is a reallly good person and I fear Memphis will try and get out of him what he can, I just do not think Memphis is a decent person. Also Dan hands down answered those questions honestly and without hesitation, Memphis could not even look any one in the eye.

I'm worried for him too Fatcat. I hope Dan invests minimally and that it ends up being a success. I know I'm going to buy some Renegade Gear. ;) But, when I think back to ChillTown and Will investing with Boogie. I can see comparisons. Boogie/Memphis and Will/Dan. So, here's to wishing for the best.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't mind him, I just don't like how he attached himself to whoever he could, and ride them until HE had a part of getting rid of him. Def. deserved second, but not first. So i'm happy for that.

:].

It is a GAME! I admire the HG that go into the house and are playing the game. I think Dan and Memphis never forgot that.

I didn't like a lot of stuff Dick did in his season but he and Dani were playing the game always. (Dani winning comps)

Please don't compare Dan's win with Dick's win. Let's not forget that the only reason Dick won was because of America's Player. Dan won despite being a marked man from Day 1 without any help from us.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name