• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was nervous that 7-0 wouldnt hold up

because how bb showed april defending memphis at q and a

i was thinking no way she votes for dan

but i guess the car may have been a factor in her decision

jmho

I was worried only for a second, when April said she liked Memphis' speech better, and again when Ollie said something (I can't remember what now). I knew he had it though. My dh was sure he'd only get 4 votes and I was telling him to just watch, he'd get 'em all.

Way to go, Dan!

bb had me fool

how they set jerry up as last one up

i was saying jerry tiebreaker

jmho

I got a feeling that the only reason Memphis ended up in the final TWO ....

was because he somehow ended up being in an alliance with Dan.... and some help from Keesha along the way.

The only 'game play' he was instrumental in (that I can remember) was the JERRY set up... that I can remember.

His jury answers were soooo lame ...

A car and $50,000 ain't nothin to sneeze at tho

i still wonder did him winning the car play into their decision

jmho

I was also wondering if anyone knows if Jen and Ryan from last year are still together

I read on another site that Jen & Ryan broke up! No surprise there! What might be a surprise however is that she's now apparently getting comfy with Alex! :animated_shocking:

I was also wondering if anyone knows if Jen and Ryan from last year are still together.

No they are not together. Ryan cheated with a 19 year old when visiting Matty in NJ. Jen came out to California and was a guest of Alex from BB9. This was just recently.

I can get it later. My Space is down for me right now. I see that Eric BB8 is active again in his MY Space since his breakup with Jessica. I see that JamesBB6 is single again. Yes you find out a lot of stuff on My Space.

I fell a little bad for Memphis not getting any votes. I think he did OK but he probably felt a little "unloved".

I think Memphis lost his chance when he wsn't really answering the jury questions. He sealsd his fate when he said at the end of his speech how he didn't BS anyone. How could he claim that when Keesha, Jerry & Michelle all thought they had an alliance with him? I'm happy he made F2, but much happier Dan won.

yep...Memphis failed miserably with the jury questions.

He couldn't give a straight or sensible answer. You can't really bs the jury at that point...they talk and for the most part know who did what and when. It's better to admit you screwed people over and say for what reason. Keesha and Jerry especially knew he was bs'ing.

As for Manchelle...she was the one that more or less left him 1st...when she went off with April Ollie and Jerry. She had every opportunity to keep a secret deal with him but she didn't...and I think for a while he wanted one with her and thought he had one with her...but she was off in her own world. She was the type that needed constant reassurance, communication and ego stroking...while he was more chill and laid back. Memphis didn't see the need to constantly rehash the same stuff over and over again like she did...probably why she left him. She was too needy for him anyway...

Still though...for the type of game he played...no hoh wins...he should be very happy (and he probably is) with 2nd place.

He was one of my fav's this season...I'm happy for him.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name