Do You Want Another Winter Edition Of Big Brother?

OmegaBetaZeta

Big Brother 11  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Want Another Winter Edition of Big Brother?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If BB11 airs in the winter, will you watch it?

• Yes
    • No

only if maggie is on

jmho

lol i was just messing with ya

but i think winter bb will hurt bb longevity

survivor can get away with it because they changed location, add meaning full twists, and fans are used to multiple season in a calendar year etc.....

but bb is just meant for the summer

jmho

It has already proved it cannot compete against AI! It's ratings for summer fare is OK, but it'll be death to BB if they try to force it in as a winter replacement! As UVP mentioned, Survivor has survived, but, it's only on once a week, and it's running out of gas!

So my vote? No to having one in the winter months! But, if they do, I'll watch provided it's not against one of my other obseesion shows like House, etc.

I was thinking last night that the casting for 11 may have started already because of the possible actors strike. CBS anticipated the writers strike and had BB9 ready to roll for the winter. I am thinking they want their ducks (or hamsters) in a row just in case they can't get a whole season filmed again.

I would deff. watch it if they did another winters but I think it would be a HUGE mistake. One of the great things about it is it's on in summer when everything else is re-runs, but if you put it on in winter when everyone else is watching regular shows it won't last.

Like sonoerin said if you put it up against American Idol it will be the death of BB :bigcry: beside other people may get tired of it real quick. Although I never will.

No, I don't want a winter edition. BB is a summer thing!

But, I will probably dvr as best i can and maybe come to the boards for updates...there is way too many other shows to watch!

BB9, was the first season of bb that I actually missed episodes and didn't even care enough to watch online.

Thanks king... and you're right I truly appreciated ALL the posters this season. You might be surprised by this but this was the 1st season that I can think of that no one even came close to getting banned. :animated_rotfl: I was a Renegades fan but, you all have my heart!!! :wub:

Archived