Sunday 9/14 Show

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was disappointed in last nights show...it was just like watching a rerun...we've seen it all before either through the broadcast show or live feeds. That's why it was boring. The walk down memory lane they made Dan and Memphis do was corny...and I've always thought the memory lane walk they do on survivor was corny too.

I'd much rather have had them do the finale last night...then on Tuesday do reunion show where everyone gets asked questions by audience or e-mails....show some clips of the wrap party and have them show the hgs videos of themselves while in the house so we could watch all of their reactions to seeing themselves.

Hi, Sono, so you're an optimist too! Every finale is all sandwiched into one hour, it's hard to keep up with and probably the most rewatched show in DVR. What worse is that it just stops, sort of like the Sopranos stopped and we never got to see the blood and bullets fly. I'd call BB finales as they are...Too much info, too late. It leaves you hanging.

I will say this has been the funniest seasons, earlier on.

Maybe they needs BB withdrawal after each finale.

and I've always thought the memory lane walk they do on survivor was corny too.

It's just so contrived! Particularly when they pause before the torch of someone they absolutely hated, and we have the fond memories and beautiful music! :)

I'd much rather have had them do the finale last night...then on Tuesday do reunion show where everyone gets asked questions by audience or e-mails....show some clips of the wrap party and have them show the hgs videos of themselves while in the house so we could watch all of their reactions to seeing themselves.

I've always felt that this would improve the ratings average between the two last shows. I just don't understand why AG hasn't considered this! It's a great way to bring closure for the FANatics!

so you're an optimist too!

Eternally! :animated_rotfl:

And no matter how disappointed I was in last night's show, I know I'll watch next season's wrap-up show as well! Like the old definition of insanity LenRay - "To continue to do the same thing over and over while expecting different results"! :)

I think generally the finale show is good, I always just wished there was more of it, like reactions to watching. I think after the vote they should somehow either tell them certain key things that wnet down and have a discussion, etc, I always want to know more of what the evicted guests thought. It needs to be a longer show. Even Project runway has a reunion show, also Top chef has one and those get pretty telling,lol

i do like the idea of letting them doing finale on sunday and then do a reunion on tuesday

jmho

it would be great to have the live win on Sun and a reunion show on Tues, lets send them a letter,lol like groder would listen. Even House Calls used to do a reunion show, that was fun

I guess CBS just can't afford to lose any more of their precious profit margin. During BB we get so spoiled on knowing the real deal via live feeds, BBAD. And then...nothing.

Fatcat, love your definition of insanity. Maybe we're all a little weird. (Closing line to my first and last one act play I wrote in College.)

Maybe our grandparents generation had best advice of dealing with nerve disorders.

"Just stop feeling that way! Just don't think about it!" (I have a cousin in Fla. who is a Pet Psychologist....NOOOO!!!! works best with my pets.)(I told his mother he should go to L.A. and hook up with a nice Pet Psychic."..ain't that B.S? "Yes," they tell their grieving clients, "Fluffy wanted you to put her to sleep. etc.etc."

i do like the idea of letting them doing finale on sunday and then do a reunion on tuesday

this would be a much better use of the air time than some dumb recap showing mostly clips from earlier live shows. Almost every other reality show manages to get some post-show interview thing. It'd get everyone out of the house/sequester a few days earlier as well (less expenses for CBS!!) and I think given the hostilities that spring up during a season and the unresolved conflicts and such, it'd be great to see everyone's reactions once they're all together and the winner is finally chosen.

It was complete crap. At least in Survivor they have torches to gather and a destination to go to...that makes it seem more natural to reminesce. What was up with the different location shots? Also, I haven't seen the feeds in weeks and didn't bother to read this whole thread (sorry), how did they handle this on the feeds? FOTH for a couple of hours?

It was complete crap. At least in Survivor they have torches to gather and a destination to go to...that makes it seem more natural to reminesce. What was up with the different location shots? Also, I haven't seen the feeds in weeks and didn't bother to read this whole thread (sorry), how did they handle this on the feeds? FOTH for a couple of hours?

Yes, it was filmed right after the live show on Thursday, I guess. When BB gave them their celebration dinner.

honestly i dont blame jessie for calling renny out

if i was sleep and she made that unnecessary scene

it would be on :boxing:

sleep time is very sacred in my eyes

jmho

i half watched it

jmho

swim club was cute. I don't have the feeds so I hadn't seen any of that before. Ollie sinking like a brick was hilarious.

April and Ollie snuggling in bed never fails to repulse me.

annnnd Keesha's birthday always makes me laugh!! "Who want's some cake?"

Archived