September 12 to Finale - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:00PM BBT: Memphis is up and in the BY sitting on the couch with his hat and sunglasses on. He looks to be drinking coffee. Dan is bed, I did see his foot move. One feed is also on Ted looking rather fat this afternoon.

1:17pm Bb Time....Memphis is swimmingnow after doing laundry and having coffee this morning...Dan (the man) is sleeping STILL :sleep1: a few ago, Memphis called out to BBB to "lets have some music to get Dan and his lazy butt outa bed"..... no sign of Ted or debbie (lol)

1:21pm Bb Time.....Memphis still in pool just sitting all alone.... (sniff lol)

6:36 BBT Dan reading aloud from the BB rule book. The feeds go to fishtank every few minutes - apparently he's not supposed to say some of the rules out loud. After reading a rule about the pool and sauna, they have a brief discussion filled with "oh nooooo", and both jump up at the same time and bolt outside. Dan says "sorry Big Brother!" as he looks at the hose he's placed in the pool. Not sure what he's done that he now thinks might be against the rules. They return inside where Dan apologizes to BB out loud once again. Dan reads out loud "the spa is not to be above 4 feet" and he again apologizes out loud to BB, saying "I really didn't mean to do that". Guess he's afraid he might be over-filling the hot tub with the hose he's placed inside it. Dan says he's going to make a salad and potatoes, and Memphis says "Worchestershire sauce belongs in the f'ing refrigerator!". Looks like they're getting ready to have their meal.

7:45 BBT Late dinner for the boys tonight, they just sat down to what looks like leftovers from last night, together with potatoes Dan made and a new salad. Dan says "the spoils of victory.....enjoy"

*Not leftovers, I stand corrected. It's something wrapped in bacon that Memphis made. Dan asks if it could be made on the grill; Memphis says he doesn't know, it's just something he just made up, but he suspects it couldn't be grilled because of "too much fat.....it would catch fire".

8:15 BBT There aren't too many silences between Memphis and Dan, nor do they last too long when they occur. They discuss houseguests over dinner, then move to the topic of movies while they wash and dry the dishes; after dinner they retire to the living room couches where Memphis reads some Bible passages while Dan sits in rapt attention hanging on every word. They then move upstairs for a chess game, where Dan tells Memphis he used two chess pieces for illustrative purposes in the DR, saying one represented "the pawn" on the block in week four. He says he hopes it will air and not get cut out.

Silence befells the two chess players.

8:28 The silence is broken by the omnipresent BB voice saying some sort of trivia fact about the world's largest predator. Memphis immediately begins to mock Jerry by saying "remember this! They said the world's largest predator. These questions are going to be important!", and they both chuckle. The BB voice then announces another factoid, something about bing cherries coming from Florida, which elicits more chuckles from the twosome.

8:50 BBT Chess game over, the boys return to the LR where they play the card game where they toss cards into the hat. Dan says "thank Keesha for leaving the top hat". Memphis asks Dan if Monica shoots guns. Dan, seeming shocked by such a question, answers "NO, does Ashley shoot guns???". Memphis asks again if Monica does; Dan replies "no, she's a girlie girl". Memphis explains he meant shooting at a gun range, and says that is something he and Ashley have enjoyed. Dan says in that case Monica probably would, "as a fun date".

Memphis makes an announcement to "any internet viewers". He says if we have wondered where his oft used phrase "get some" came from, to refer to a website for a movie his buddy has made; he then gives the URL.

Dan laughs as he tells the tale of when BB played a Kanye West song for wakeup call and Jessie jumped out of bed and said "yesss, I LOVE Kanye!". Dan laughs and says "what a tool".

Memphis says about Dan's card game "he's getting worked, our internet viewers, he's gettin' worked".

9:07 BBT Dan continues to toss cards to the hat; Memphis toys around with the remote control car. They wonder aloud if they'll get alcohol tonight, both saying they think they should. Dan coaxes Memphis into trying to open the sliding glass door with the remote control car. Memphis says "you do it!". Dan says Memphis should do it. Memphis repeatedly bangs the car into the sliding glass door. Dan says "we're kinda like a couple of kids.....I'm throwing cards into a hat, and you're playing with a car". Memphis says "Ashley, if you're watching me play with this car.....". He doesn't get to complete the sentence, Dan butts in and says "he'd rather be playing with something else". Dan then repeats the much stated instruction to the girls to "take time off from work!".

9:23 BBT Dan asks Memphis "Either falling in the pool, or getting scared by birds, which was your favorite segment?" Memphis answers "falling into the pool", then wonders aloud why would anyone be afraid of birds. Dan asks "if you could take anything physically from this house, what would you take?" Memphis answers "nothing". Dan says "I wonder how big the weather vane in Spain is". Memphis says he doesn't know. The BB voice announces yet again the factoid about the vane "Most people don't know, the world's largest weather vane is in Spain". The guys laugh and say at least they know BB is listening and paying attention. Dan says he's tired, and Memphis says "you slept for 12 hours!". Dan says he thought of getting up, then realized if he did he'd have nothing to do, so he decided to stay put. Memphis tells him he asked BB to play a song "to wake your ass up". They mock Jerry yet again, saying different things with endings that are shouted like Jerry always did. "The garbage needs to BE TAKEN OUT!" Dan says, followed up with "we could use some ALCOHOL!", then "fix the LAZY SUSAN!". He then says "thank God for Jerry, he gave us lots to talk about".

Dan mocking Jerry again "Brawny Boys, you gotta watch 'em.....they're gonna run right trough this game!"

I'm going to head to the TV to watch After Dark, see if things get any more exciting than this.

10:22 BBT

"sorry big brother..you've been good to me" for saying something he wasn't supposed to...apparently BB threatened Dan "with a fine" for saying something or talking about something {sorry missed it} but says he'll stop the second they brought up the fine..

Dan and Memphis playing a half hearted game of beer pong...talking about Jerry showing up to his bar....."that ain't going to happen" Memphis says ....saying Steven shows up "with a cowboy hat" he won't get in......he goes on saying "I don't work the door" so getting people in isn't easy...Memphis goes on "its about how you present yourself"

Memphis says he used to work at "Area" and "S Bar" and was easier to get people in S bar .....

Dan asks "what it based off" getting in....Dan asks is it "loks" and Memphis says no just who you know or sometimes "a list only"...Dan says can you get in...Memphis says "its a pain in the ass" so he doesn't go..."on that night"

Memphis says "we'll go..you'll get a grasp" {of getting rejected}

Memphis' beer pong is so bad Dan says "i'm starting to get thirsty Memphis"

10:30 BBT They continue talking about the LA Bar scene....Memphis says the will go to "S Bar"

Memphis warns LA "clubs are a lot different" if he thinks there a big dance floor..its more chill and most don't have em....

Memphis talking about "Hyde" and telling Dan the max capacity is only "75 people"..and how small it is...."Use to be one of the hottest spots" but tells Dan "it isn't anymore"

Dan says "when I get out of here" I want to go to Vegas...saying "one of us is going to be a 1/2 millionaire"....

Dan brings up S bar and repeat what they said before...

10:36 BBT "you live in LA" Dan says to Memphis about what club he went to each night of the week...Memphis says he doesn't because some nights he works...

Memphis talking abut who he would go to club with and who he wouldn't....he says he would go to "s bar" since "i opened it".....talking about Micchele..but says he wouldn't take her anywhere else.....or Jeese either memphis says.....Dan jokes "goood job with that alliance by the way"

Memphis "if I get a hold of Boogie" we'll go over there..."Bella" saying it rocks on Monday's..

Dan says he would like to go "to Boogies club" or "eat a Geisha House" but says "its probably expensive as fuck"

Dan says Monica doesn't "Like sushi" Memphis lis like "what" and says "shame" on you......

10:44 BBT Beer pong goes on...."the only difference " betwen us and "season 9" it was aired in "Europe" so they have "fans" in Europe....

Memphis says in BBUK a friend told him people get off that show and "are super super famous" {hope he doesn't expect that here}

Memphis ragging on Dan's "taken" shirt and compares it "to the guy in season 8" and Dan says "not even close"...Dan says Monica didn't want him to have "an emotional affair" while Memphis says Ashley says "you can't see me but I can see you"

10:50 BBT Beer pong is over.."good game"...."we went through three beers in less than a hour..that's pretty good for me" Dan says..

10:54 BBT

Dan and Memphis are scavaging for food for their pets..Dan is now thinking Ted isn't a he but a she....they feed ted and Memphis says "he's gotten huge" over the past two weeks...

Dan hits a mother lode of moths and finds three..."its fightin dude" Dan says as he drops it..Memphis picks it up and throws it on the web and the moth is "fightin" and Dan says "ted is going to be tired"..."he might get away" as the moth flops furiously...Dan says he may "the first to escape Ted...ever"

11:02 BBT Both guys watch their spiders........Dan heads back to "moth land" to fetch more food..

\

11:05 "give it to Debbie" Dan says ...they lost the moth..and get another one.....Dan carries it over to the web.."debra" says Dan as he tosses it on her web....Debbie is "spinning it" rather than "sucking it" like Ted Dan observes...

"4 Kills today" "2 for Debbie 2 for Ted" Dan says and goes back to hunting...

11:26 BBT

They have moved to the couch on the patio and guess when they will fly Monica out to Los Angeles......Dan had mentioned earlier that his parents haven't made 500,000k in their lives....

"you're pinky toe is deformed" Dan says ..Memphis "eat me"...Dan observes.."it doesn't come close to touching the ground' as we get a closeup of Memphis disgusting feet.......and Memphis turns the convo to "Speed Racer" and how it flopped at the box office..

11:30 BBT after a brief rest Dan gets back up to to look for food for Ted to "make it an even 3" {odd Dan said even 3}

Food hunt continues

11:38 BBT

The guys loook as bored as me...Dan has entered the hot tub while Memphis is planted on the couch....Memphis asks when they are "starting the Olympics tomorrow" ...Dan goes over the games they'll do..Bocce , badmitton, rummy and maybe poker to name a few...

"its going to be an interesting vote"..Dan says ...Michele will be interesting saying Memphis was in an alliance with her...he backdoored Michele..and Memphis voted her out and Memphis adds "you took her on a trip"

They try to put their mind set like the jury....Memphis hopes they respect the game.....Dan says Jerry and Libra will vote on game play while the rest won't with Dan not sure what Michele will do...Memphis says "it will ne interesting"....Dan says you take in "russian roulette" so you jus don't know....saying "we'll find out soon enough"

11:44 BBT

Dan asks "did anybody promise you their vote'..Memphis says "no" and then says "jerry"..A surprised Dan asks "when?"....and Memphis says "a long time ago"..an interested Dan says "what'd he say"..and Memphis says it was some crap that "if he leaves he promised me I'd get you the votes".......

Dan says "I'm going to take a shower"

11:48 BBT Memphis all alone outside and Dan has headed into the house..

11:52 BBT

Dan is laying on the couch in the bathroom and looks worried....maybe about the Jerry promise Memphis just told him....but he's just laying there..

Memphis has a nondesscript stare on his face outside and then throws on his hat and heads indoor..."did you make it yet" he says to Dan..who answers "hmm mmm" and heads to the kitchen and cleans up the cans from beer pong....

11:57 BBT

Memphis starts cleaning the mess in the living room but decides laying on the couch is a better option and plants it..

Dan still laying there motionless and expressionless.....

11:59 BBT Its been silent as the second to the last BBAD ends...1 more to go folks...

Feeds 1 and 2 have Memphis laying in silence on the LR couch...feeds 3 & 4 have Dan laying in silence on the bathroom couch...however Dan looks worried...

12:03 BBT Memphis gets up and heads to the Bathroom and says he's showering..asks Dan what's he's doing with his slippers and Dan says he's "sanatizing" them with peroxide...

Memphis going on about getting out of here while Dan really hasn't talked much as he clutches the pillow and memphis showers.....

12:04....Dan says something and I couldn't hear.....Dan gets BB warning to put on his mic....Dan doesn't move and gets a "Dan" from BB and does it...

12:07 BBT Dan still just laying there and Memphis showers and the only thing heard is the water.,..

Memphis breaks the silence and Memphis asks something about "hanging out" at the wrap party and Dan says they will "be busy" ...Dan says "if Michele had phone interviews" ..."we'll have phone interviews"...

and the silence returns...

12:16 BBT

"I couldn't imagine not having a job" says Dan and "couldn't imagine sleeping to noon everyday"{not sure where this came from}...Memphis who is micless...talking about having to work till three and sometimes getting into the groove of working 5 -6 days

Memphis I think ask him about moving to LA and Dan says "hell to the no" and Dan talks about "De la Salle" football program and what job opportunities he has teaching here...

12:20 BBT Dan heads into the shower while Memphis heads to the sink..

Dan now micless saying something about Ab ngie and Steven flying out....."no matter what happens" Dan says tommorrow will be fun and Tuesday. he says something inaudible.... Memphis says "yeah it will be exciting"

Dan says "lets say 4 people voted you to win would you buy them nice gifts" Memphis says "NO" and Dan says "you wouldn't"..Memphis tells Dan the only people he would buy gifts for are "in the fucking jury house are you and Keesha...that's it"

12:24 BBT Memphis leaves Dan to showering and heads to the 60s room with Dan's bible and flops into his waterbed and reads the bible...

12:35 BBT Dan finishing up his shower and Memphis reading in bed..Dan heads to the 60s room and hos into the other water bed....

{im out... be back for the last night of live feeds tomorrow..night all}

BB Time 12:42 am........The Rennegade boys are all tucked in and in the Peace room both of them. Dan has taken over Keesha's old bed and getting ready for sleep....Dan asks how big is a club Memphis has mentioned... "decent size" he says......Quiet....Memphis sleeping on his stomach as usual, Dan on his left side.....Ted the spider on Cam #4, (well, Ted has become a star)...

The guys are heading off to dream land... They are getting up early they said because tomorrow is their last day in the house........Silence...... (Shhhhhh! Sleeping Rennegades).. :bedtime:

2 am BBT Both guys seem very restless, you can hear water slosh around in the beds as they both toss and turn. Memphis sticks his head between two pillows and seems the most restless. Finally Dan says "we're not going to be able to sleep". Memphis says "yeah, and I have the worst headache from hell", then gets up and heads to the kitchen where he gets a drink (and possibly an Advil?) then heads to the bathroom. When he returns to the room, he tells Dan the time, to which Dan, apparently thinking it was much later, says "that's it??". Memphis says "yeah, that's it" as if in disbelief too. Memphis returns to tossing and turning and sloshing the bed water. Fourth feed is still on Ted the spider devouring the large moth - they said Ted looks bigger, and I have to agree. (What will become of Ted and Debbie after Tuesday?)

9:30 am BBT The boys are still asleep in the VW room, having decided to sleep in the same area because they wanted to get up early today to have their last day "olympics". They have their last day all planned out, filled with games of badminton, bocci ball, chess, poker and other card games, presumably to make this last day in the house go a little more quickly. Memphis is snoring after a night plagued with headaches; Dan hasn't moved at all. However, Ted the spider is on the move, heading up to the corner of his web to do some mending, with the camera following closely behind. Having noticed the increase in Ted's size, the boys decided last night Ted isn't a Ted at all, but rather a female ready to lay her eggs. Ted's carrying a huge undercarriage that wasn't present when they first began feeding him/her.

Noon BBT. Guessing they must be rousing the boys from their slumber, the feeds are on fishtank. Interesting to see the RealPlayer feed replay, currently showing the week Steven was on the block. The houseguests' discussion centered on Dan and what a non-threat he was because he hadn't won anything and wasn't seen as a good competitor. One HG even apologizes, saying "I'm sorry, but Dan is just......not important, he's just.....Dan!". Oh, if they only knew.......

12:09 BBT Yes, the boys are up. Dan brings a fresh gallon of milk to the kitchen and gets a bowl of cereal; he dons his sunglasses and heads to the BY to join Memphis, already seated on the BY couch. Dan says "wow, we have a nice day today". And guess what he's wearing - the now infamous shorts/bathing suit, along with his taken shirt. He could use a comb, his hair is going every direction at once.

12:30 BBT After several minutes of fishtank, we're back to Dan yawning and stretching on the BY couch; Memphis in the bathroom with the camera trained on the Occupied sign the entire time. Memphis returns to the BY and says "Glorrrrious day!". Dan mimics same in funny voice - apparently it's a line from a movie, Dan says "what's that from, Anchorman?" Dan heads back inside and puts in his contacts, reaches into the potty area and grabs the air freshener can and throws it out. He then heads for the storage room, gets a new can of air freshener, goes back to the bathroom and sprays the potty area a lot! after Memphis's visit. He waits a minute, then heads back into the potty for his own potty break.

1:35 BBT It's the Untouchables, Dan! As they throw out random movie quotes and try to guess the movie, Dan brings up "that movie with Elliot Ness and Al Capone....". "Oh! It's about Prohibition, right?" Memphis says. Dan says it's going to drive him nuts now, he can't remember the title of the movie. "Shit, what is that movie called?? I can picture the opening scene." Memphis does the musical impression of the theme song "Da da da!", and gets it right, actually. Kells is right, they seem in very good moods today, both looking relaxed and happy.

Dan asks "Big Brother, can we please watch the St. Mary's game tonight?" Memphis adds his own request "and some sushi please?".

2:00 BBT Time for lunch for the boys. Dan says he's "hungry for a greasy tuna melt, like the kind you get at Waffle House". Memphis says he doesn't even know where a Waffle House is, but he'd like something from Chick-Fil-A. They discuss how a tuna melt is made and decide they now need cheddar cheese to make one. Dan says something I didn't catch, followed up with a sing-song "Big Brother's sleepin' at the wheeeel", immediately followed by the omnipresent BB voice saying "Dan, cut it out!". Last night he was threatened with a fine for the many times he either sang or recited the words to popular songs.

"There's your Big Brother Tuna Melt" Dan says as he removes concoction from the pan. In a pan with butter, Dan fried the tuna, onions and cheese separately, then placed it all in the bread, then fried that too. All the while mocking Jerry in gravelly voice saying "Butter, everything has to have butter! And salt!". It must be good, Dan follows "I hate to toot my own horn, man, but TOOT toot, this thing is awesome!" Memphis removes his hot dogs from the pot and devours them.

2:15 BBT Lunch discussion - Memphis says "I can't believe Keesha asked the question 'are you remorseful?' Why would she ask that? Why would I be remorseful, that I had to get people out so I could win at least $50,000? Noo!"

BB Time 1:14 Pm .......The Boys are up and into the Pool playing badmitton. Having fun talking about movies Memphis find it amazing Dan has never seen "Roadhouse" while Dan says "Well you never saw Star Wars".. Memphis says "So".....They are in good moods , laughing and enjoying the pool this afternoon...

1:18 pm BB Time.....Memphis goes in for his 5th hot dog !! (oh my).... Dan talking about his Aunt and Uncle and how if they go to Vegas they may (Memphis Dan and the girlfriends) have dinner with them.. Dan now sayinghow they have casinos in Detriot....Telling Memphis he should try them.... Dan saying "I interned with them for 3 summers and could get us on the field" ( Detriots Football team).......Dan now washing dishes and Memphis helping.....(nice)

1:23 pm BB time...... Dan says "Good thing we are getting suhi tonight" We love Big Brother"...

Memphis chimes in with "Suhi Tempora ! ".... (the boys like suhi apparently).....Memphis Mentioning the show last night, Dan says "Best of?" Memphis says "Yea".... Dan finishes the dishes and the boys head outside....They are now dicussing movies.... "Snakes on a plane" Memphis does a immitation of Samuel Jackson" and Dan said "Mouse Tails" "had to leave aftrer 20 mintues" Memphis saying "You should have given it time" Dan , "I did 20 min"....

1:30 pm BB Time...... FOTH

2:35 BBT Betting a $200 bar tab, the guys disagree on whether or not Matt Damon appeared in the movie Pearl Harbor, with Memphis saying he did and Dan saying he did not. (I think Dan is right.) Topic quickly turns to Jerry, with Dan disgusted that he often "talked to the ladies calling them baby, like 'baby, you're such a good cook'". They both groan. Dan then mimics the Keesha question by saying "Memphis, do you feel remorseful for kicking me out of the house?" Dan then repeats other questions he was asked by jury members, one by April, which Dan repeats as "Dan, since we had no personal relationship, can you tell me why I should vote for you?" He says one of the questions was "are you really that insensitive?"

Archived