September 12 to Finale - Live Feed Updates

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bb Time....8:02 Am The Rennegades are sleeping,some tossing and turning by Memphis..(not a great sleeper)......oops, Dan moving around....The spider? well the spider is attacking something.

(I knew it was the spider you wanted to know about) (LOL) :giggle:

Sleeping beauties still asleep....but meanwhile...Ted still snarfling his breakfast on feed four.... most exciting thing to happen on live feeds in WEEKS. :chef:(A delicious breakfast of silk-wrapped bug served al dente will be served on the outdoor patio beginning at 8AM).

D and M both awake.. sitting at counter.

Dan eating.

Hashing over the different plans they made to get to the final 2....

and how easily it could have gone wrong.

No cameras on the spider.

I'm sure he took it down and will rebuild it later tonite.

12:50PM BBT: Dan finally wakes up and heads to the bathroom then goes and wakes up Memphis. They were in bed kind of awake waiting for wakeup music that never came.

1:15PM BBT: They end up outside talking about cars and gas mileage. Memphis thinks the car he won wont get very good mileage.

1:40AM BBT: Dan makes breakfast and Memphis is in the kitchen making small talk. By 2pm BB has given them remote control cars to play with (I wonder if they're recycled from Ryan and Adam last season?). They're using them as bumper cars and finally get told to "knock it off" from BB. They rehash what it took to get to the Final 2 and how things could have been different.

2:45PM BBT: Memphis, out of the DR thinks he made BB history by not winning a single HoH and making it to the Final 2 (Dr Will ring a bell for anyone?). FotH.

5:10PM BBT: I think BB leaving two HGs in the house for more than 3 days is a form of torture... FOR US! They're bored, I'm bored and I'm sure anyone watching the feeds are bored also.

They've checked their Tie Dye shirts and they liked the way they turned out. But have also put them in the washer so we'll see what they look like after being washed. They've played chess, Dan won again. They're now trying to find something to do. Memphis goes to the kitchen and cuts a cardboard box for some reason. Ok, I see now, he's using the box as a ramp for the remote car...

8:30 BBT Memphis finished cooking four huge burgers and places his on his plate next to a similarly sized puddle of ketchup. Dan asks if they are done all the way through, then comments "I'm sick of drinking the same stuff all the time, man". Must be long days for them now, they've tried to fill the day with conversation on many subjects, from action figures for each of the houseguests (Dan said Jerry's would come with Marine hat and shirt, removable for when he's lying), to each asking questions of the other on alliances they thought the other had. These days have to be longer than those filled with competitions and battling houseguests.

8:50 BBT Dan says "I don't think even Monica knew I was this goofy". He tells Memphis he worries how she'll react to his relationship with Keesha. He tells Memphis HE ought worry about what Ashley will think of his relationship with Angie. Dan says "half the time we were talking about JJ" (re Keesha), then asks "do you think he was pretty well off? Does he do B type movies?" They discuss how they both think it odd that Keesha moved in with JJ after only three months. (No longer game play in these discussions, not sure if I should be typing verbatim? To use a Memphis-ism 'it is what it is'.) :)

10:34PM BBT

The boys are feeding the spiders. 'Debbie' is staring down her meal. The boys are drinking beer.

Camera is showing close ups of the spider and prey.

The boys are now in the LR throwing cards into a hat. (Not sure what the rules are - ZuZu)

10:29 BBT : the guys are hunting for moths to feed their {pet} spiders...Looks like at least Memphis is drinking a beer...nothing substatial as conversation goes....

Seems Ted was fed but Debbie "is going to have to wait" according to Memphis ..Dan says "she wouldn't if you didn't screw that last one up"...so the hunt for food for Debbie continues..

Dan "got one"....and tells Memphis he needs him "for back up"......Dan seems to have found one under the hammock.."oh shit" he exclaims as he drops it..."its wing keeps breaking" but recovers and carries over to "Debbie...this is it"....Dan makes the toss but misses and falls behind the couch...Memphis recovers it and his toss was even worse than Dan's.. and Debbie gets no food as both can't get the month to stick to her web..

Their attempts finally succeed as they get the moth to stick...."there it is Debbie" but she doesn't bite.....Dan "its going to get away" and sure enough the moth falls....and they resume their moth toss to the web..

11:38 BBT Dan offers Memphis 'the rest of this" {his beer} as they go back into the house..Dan says "let's get in trouble" saying we haven't been yelled out "in 8 hrs"

Memphis "dan you want to take this to the next level" Dan jokes back "sure..are we dating or trying to win big brother"

They go to the LR and play toss the card into a top hat..Dan makes the first one and "that's 3 in a row bitches" while Memphis sucks..and says "strong finish" as his cards dwindle as he yet to make one...

10:43 BBT: Dan and Memphsi continue their game and Memphis says "you're starting off on fire" as Dan makes one after the other...Memphis seems to have figures it out and has made a couple in...

10:45 BBT their game continues...they "add em up" and Dan's "shitty cards" as Memphis called em.....and still wins..."i'm up 2 to 1 jr" Dan tells him and continue their game....

{nothing interesting besides that to report}

11:05 BBT: Dan and Memphis have moved from the LR to their little table for two in the dining area...getting ready to play poker...

Dan returns from wahtever he went to go do....grabs something to drink..Dan asks "do you get how girls put Sprite in their wine"...Memphis says he's never heard that before...

11:07 BBT and they start their poker game...Dan is trying to show Memphis how to play or explain how to play..and make their bets with minature candy bars...Mephis confused going ouit of turn.."I go first" Dan explains...."I haven't played since High School" Memphis uses as an excuse for not remembering the rules on how many cards to "burn"

their card game continues...

11:15 BBt: Memphis talking about giving back Jerry's "polo shirts" and says he got pissed and probably was the ti off I wasn't going to take if he had won and started "banging dishes" and says what was I going to do...take his shirst just to 'throw em away"....

Dan "do you think"someone is watching on BBAD...Dan says "at least one" and has dedicated his next poker hand for us saying "I'm playing on your behalf"..."sorry Showtime person..I just lost that hand" {thanks anyway Dan}

They talk about Movies...and continue playing poker....

11:26 BBT: Dan talking about how fun wil play craps...Dan says he has a story about Vegas..."can the camera turn off so I can tell a story'...Dan asks if he's been to Vegas and Memphis says like 4 times and Dan ask exactly when he last went ...memphis says he went on like a "24 hrs" turn around trip..but admitted to Dan "I don't gamble"

11:28 BBt confusion ensues about who called "all in" and Dan asks "why 24 hrs" and Memphis goes on about picking up his friend matt who was visiting "where'd you stay at" and memphis tells him "Treasure Island"...

they contine their poker and Dan is "all in" and Memphis' pair of "two 10s" and Dan trying to figure f he won..and he did...even though he looked like he wasn't sure..."oh I chopped one of his legs off" with his winning hand.Dan says..

Dan goes on asking if they just partied..."does he have a girlfriend'..and memphis says he's married..about his friend...

Dan says "who gave him his shirts back..I didn't know that"...and Dan says "would you of done it" if Jerry said to wear one of his shirt for a vote...Memphis says "under a jacket" Dan jokes back "giving up his sense of style for a vote"

poker continues...

11:38 BBT: Poker finishes with novice Memphis the poker winner... they move upstairs to play chess..Memphis says they will miss their "days of games" while Dan says "I don't think I've played so many parlour games in my life"

Chess goes on and no talking or joking just silence and concentration...

11:51 BBT Same going on..Chess with little to no talking....

11:58 BBT: Chess continues as one of the last three BBAD this season comes to an end......Dan wins even thoug he "started of that game pretty bad"

They head downstairs and Dan plays with his motorized car..Memphis says "do you want to do parallel parking" with their car..

Dan uses cards to use as cones for his car course....

dan and Memphis play with their cars "what's wrong with your bumper'..memphis says "what do you mean" "its all bang up"

Dan "don't do it" as Memphis rams dan's car..

Memphis tries to park between dan's make shift cones.."these things don't turn worth a shit"....

Dan just laying on the floor not playing with his car..watching Memphis..

12:07 BBT

Dan and Memphis are laughing at their cars..Dan "that car looks so weak with that grill" as Memphis "this things bad ass what are you talking about"..."don't do it" he tells memphis as he goes in for another ram of Dan's car..

Memphis "that looks bad ass right there"..Dan 'except for the grill" while memphis says that's what looks bad ass...

"done for the night" as Memphis puts up his car ''let's play tic tac toe' and Dan says "let's say we did"..Memphis says if he's up to "night bocce ball"

BB gives them beer Dan says "they probably want us to talk trash about the other HGs" and Memphis says let's "give em what they want"

Dan asks who is the best looking and Memphis says "Me" and Dan says no "out of the girls" and Memphis says "Ollie"

Dan complains that Memphis never wants to play the HG games...

They decide to go check Debbie... and notice ted has gotten bigger..{Spiders if you were wondering}

12:13 BBT Memphis gets Dan to play bocce ball even though Dan says "I have no energey"

12:17 BBT

Bocce ball continues...Memphis says he want to name his car "Renegade" when he gets outta there {I bet we see Renegade on Ebay before October}

They continue their game...

{and I'm making my exit and will be back for tomorrow ..night all}

3:30 am BBT Must report that a quick check on the guys at this hour reveals the following: Of the four feeds shown, two show Dan sound asleep; one shows Memphis sleeping too; the remaining feed is focused closely on Ted the spider working hard to encase one of two large moths in his web. I can see his legs working like crazy as he spins his silk around this moth that's nearly as big as he is. The guys have made him a star, or at least the third houseguest - the feed for camera two remains focused closely on Ted devouring his Dan/Memphis supplied meal.

Archived