Most Memorable Scene In Bb History

wynchgo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle calling, was it Roddy?, the devil :lol:

I loved the boogie and Dr Will phone calls (even tho I hated boogie, those were great)

Anytime Dick talked to himself. He was so aware of us listening...that was awsome, I wish more HG would do that. Dan has some this season.

When April (bb10) said she left the house with her dignity intact. :hahohi:

Speaking of Nakomis, one of the most memorable (or at least disturbing) scene was a total breakdown she had. It was never aired because it was basically a long screaming rant at the backyard cameras towards BB producers but I think it's on youtube somewhere.

Nakomis is probably still undergoing intense therapy after what BB did to her. Who would want to go on a nat'l tv program and find out Cowboy was their brother, then be locked away with him for weeks on end?

edit to add: One of the best moments was when Jase realized he was being backdoored with the six-finger plan (first ever backdoor) and he was explaining it to Cowboy, his ally, and Cowboy says, "You've been bitch-slapped."

OMg, that piggy is sooooo cute, I had forgottn ophelia, I coulda gotton sooo attached to the pig, oh yeah.

yes I noticed that too, they did not have the comforts they have now, and there was a fence around the pool, it really looked rather sparse in comparission to nowadays, boy that pig was a doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ6oeH1qvMI

This is not a memorable moment but is the premere of season 1 very weird and the cameras are loud. Chicken George looks really young,lol

The way they voted in season 1 and nominated was different too, each person went into the DR and gave 2 people they wanted up and whoever had the most votes of the ones put up got put up, and then AMERICA voted, it was 99 cents per call. boy things have changed, and when they gave their noms, they elaborated a lot on each one,lololol

I had forgotten about Nik's rant. That was upsetting but really good. She said f*** like 30 times. Poor Nik.

My faves have already been said...Bye bye bitches, the twin reveal, Dustin's eviction face and ED's realization he wasn't as bada$$ as he thought he was...hmmm, allison in the pot for hours and never learning anything was fairly hilarious.

Archived