Who Do You Think Will Win Bb? Who Do You Want To Win?

rosebudmom

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win BB?

• Dan
    • Memphis
  2. 2. Who do you want to win?

• Dan
    • Memphis

Dan and Dan, but really after listening to them last night I come away from this shaking my head. They think they have done something sooo great, and come on BB is a cheesy reality show( yes a show we all know and love) but cheesy none the less. I find this season all very anti climatic

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well cheer up, because Survivor, AMazing Race, Biggest Loser, and many more are all starting up soon, so reality TV lives on!

As far as a big deal, if I won 1/2 million, I'd be pretty pleased with myself. Heck, I'd be pretty happy getting my hands on a cool 50 or 70G, but that's just me. But other than that, the fame that any of them from this season expects ain't gonna happen!

Hi, Sugar! As a rule I never get into those shows as much because the action has already taken place and been conveniently edited, over scripted and tied up like a beautifully wrapped Christmas package that is place in some store window. If you pick it up you realize it is empty...sort of like political conventions. Could you imagine if The Amazing Race had 24/7 feed...dozens of technicians would be following contestants all over the world. Probably not worth the investment!

By the way, did you have to evacuate? Hope it fades out as it approaches land. And if it does get windy, don't let your little girl go riding that pony of hers side-saddle!

Good points Len..........I want to see 24/7 feeds of our political candidates in the future...................I wnat to know what ads they really "approved"............how much they have been "handled" and what is really their true self BEFORE I vote................. :offtopic: sorry

I know all candidates are so scripted. Al Gore was a smart, good man but he listened too much to his "handlers". I have heard that in person, Gore is funny has hell and popular with many in the press. But when he gets in front of an audience he freezes up, sort of like me when I gave a "recital" in my piano class, probably playing chop sticks. I finished it but had no recollection on how I did.

I wish both party candidates would fire all handlers and just let the chips fall where they may!

Dan all the way...this is the first time in BB history for me that there are 2 most deserving to be in the final two. I'm glad in a way that Renny is not there because she would sway my vote for the best player. I will vote for Renny to win the runner, runner up. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I've watched all the other BB final 2 in previous seasons, and they were non stop degrading the other players, but these two have not been that way. Yes they are both a little cocky and arrogant, but they deserve to be that way. They both have fought the toughest battle to stay in the house, especially Dan, who did not get in with that alliance until AP...GO and win it all Dan!!!

I hope this is a wake up call to the woman to go Amazon like they did on Survivor. Girls quit hanging on the guys and girls quit picking off each other because you are jealous.

The women in future shows needs to pretend to be a man's girl but secretly stick it to the men! We do need to have more women in F2! Keesha should have listened to Renny.

My beef about F4 is if you are in an F4 deal. Can't these guys keep the women to that point and then say, "OK, it's all about winning the comps now. But so many guys here are scared of "strong" women like Natalie BB9." (OK, I'm put this part in incase my wife reads this while asleep...the parens part will magically disappear before I crash later!!! LOL!!!)

And as far as who wins now doesn't matter. I just can't see Memphis actually saying more than, "Uhhhhh, I don't know." Or "Ummmm, yep!" Dan is a smooth talker. But if the SH continues to be boiling over with bitterness, Dan hate could outweigh Memphis irritation. If Jerry can convince more to join the "Throw Dan under the bus club..." But "I can't listen to another word Jerry says may be different."

Plus since April still thinks Memphis's car is so expensive. She doesn't understand it is just a shell really and needs tons of work which will make the car work much less than Dan's "spy money"...wish they could reveal this stuff, but rules are rules.

the guys cut the woman off because that is the smart move to win the game

bb5 drew cut diane because she probably would have beat him in the end

and keesha the guys did the smart move by keeping the slower and forgetful jerry in play

instead of wanting the guys to keep the woman

the woman should grow some balls to cut the guys loose earlier

the woman have no problems cutting each other loose

but they afraid to cut the man loose

the guys dont even give it a second thought

they cut the woman off in a millisecond

but i think finally in the next bb just maybe in the next edition the woman may finally understand that the cattyness among themselves need to stop

the reason the guys have won the last 4 season isnt because of brilliant gameplay but for the infighting among the woman

jmho

All I can say is once the jury finds out the Dan won $20,000 and took Michelle on a field trip (if they don't know already) they will kick themselves. If they know about the field trip....he's done.

On Thursdays episode, Michelle was very vocal about the trip with Dan.

The jury won't find out about the 20k until after the votes are cast...obviously.

dan by a landslide

jmho

Archived