Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maggie made one good move with Howie. The rest of the time all she did was bad-mouth people.

let me give you a little education on maggie gameplay

that one move was one the greatest move in bb history who gets their enemies to nom one of their own

it never happens

that one move gave NH the majority rules leaving just howie, janelle, rachael

maggie gave ivette a hoh when she didnt have toO

the result was ivette was greatful and in the end when janelle tried to get ivette to turn she refused

how could she turn on someone who gave her hoh to get pics from home

just cause you are upset the sov lost dont downplay maggie gameplay

and this season is filled with the most idiots in bb history

so to say dan is the best is laughable when he was up against

ollie idiot

libra who thought chunks weight more

renny who let keesha run her gut

michelle idiot

jerry who couldnt figure out memphis and dan were team when memphis just save dan the week before

brian who made deals with everyone first week

jmho

actually, no because all of Dan's moves were calculated. He threw competitions to look weak. Maggie never had that kind of gameplay.

LOL riiigght, because its a "brilliant" calculation to join the biggest alliance the 1st week in the house...and for the record, Maggie didnt need that kind of gameplay, she had others doing it for her :). No matter, its a pointless debate, to each their own...congrats to the weasel for making it this far with his AWESOME calculations, hope he wins it strictly for at least playing.

considering Howie was an idiot and naive, it's not that great. I give her credit for that move, but she is not one of the best players ever. maybe the most laziest and most cult-like. The only reason Ivette didn't take the win from Maggie is because of her big mouth...she would've won if it wasn't for saying what she said to Rachel.

neuro they wont never understand'

when greatplay hits them in the face

jmho

that one move was one the greatest move in bb history who gets their enemies to nom one of their own

it never happens

the result was ivette was greatful and in the end when janelle tried to get ivette to turn she refused

ollie idiot

michelle idiot

jerry who couldnt figure out memphis and dan were team when memphis just save dan the week before

Best post regarding Maggie...ever! Couldnt have said it better.

it never happens

ollie idiot

michelle idiot

jmho

You're giving Maggie way too much credit. Howie was an idiot and Rachel knew right away that he was stupid for nom'ing James and Sarah.

April, Beau, Jen and Ivette were the dumbest players and only hung on to Maggie cause of Cappy's legacy. Remember how cultlike it was after he left? They would pray and make sacrifices to him. Maggie was only able to attain cult leader status cause of Cappy and his dumb sheep.

They all played with their heart and not their heads (hence why they all did her dirty work for her). Maggie was useless and just sat around and trash talked people. Her only good move was convincing Howie to nominate James and Sarah, but c'mon, this is HOWIE we're talking about here!

LOL riiigght, because its a "brilliant" calculation to join the biggest alliance the 1st week in the house...and for the record, Maggie didnt need that kind of gameplay, she had others doing it for her . No matter, its a pointless debate, to each their own...congrats to the weasel for making it this far with his AWESOME calculations, hope he wins it strictly for at least playing.

He still got out of the first week mess...wasn't he supposed to go right after Brian? yup. that's what I call good gameplay.

I remember you said Dan never had a chance to win, glad you see it now. ha.

He still got out of the first week mess...wasn't he supposed to go right after Brian? yup. that's what I call good gameplay.

I remember you said Dan never had a chance to win, glad you see it now. ha.

LOL really? So how is fortune telling working out for you? Arent you the same person who said Drew was "a nice guy"? Oh thats right, because screwing over your showmance is commendable! ::golf claps:: Maybe you should look at your own judgement call before you start ridiculing others. As far as getting out of the first week mess, luck does amazing things doesnt it? Whole reason why Dick won BB8 when AP evicted Dustin instead..but Im sure in your eyes you think thats a "calculated" move too! LMAO

Dan is definately one of my favorite HG to play, he's not the same type of player as Will, but he does have taht similarity in that he's a gamer and he came to win.

I think UVP's point does have some merit that Dan was playing with a pretty weak batch of HG... although a lot of the sovreign ended up playing pretty dumb (Howie botched that terribly) and getting absolutely suckered (If we want to discuss s6 James was the real gamer there and they ignored him continually, happened in allstars as well).

All Maggie discussion aside, the fact is that Dan had the read on what other HG were feeling, he was in a VERY tough spot the first several weeks and managed to portray himself as an inferior competitor (with how he's performed these last weeks in comps I think he's made a case that he could've won more earlier if he felt the need) and turned it on at the right time and was able to clean house.

although, i do have to say his tone of voice in the DR drives me nuts...

dan is a good player i never doubt that

but great no way

libra and the rest were on to him like glue

they mention numerous time they werent buying his i am week card'

and keesha help keep him and memphis off the block when renny had hoh

and libra even pegged him ap and other hg did too

his saving grace was always bigger fish to fry

the best move that dan ever made this season wasnt saving libra

with libra gone he was able to play his little tricks

libra was one of the few hg that he was afraid of

because she read him like a book

jmho

I can't believe there's a bb6 debate going on. :lol:

I never viewed maggie as being manipulative of the herd. I thought she was a lazy, trash-talking, waste of space who just happened to have a controlling personality. It always seemed to me that everything just landed in her lap, including the win. Worst win in bb history, imo.

On the other hand, I've seen Dan make one calculated move after another; manipulating, throwing comps when needed, winning comps when needed, and never forgetting he was playing a game, always strategizing and working on others with nearly every word out of his mouth.

Isn't it funny how people see things differently?

Archived