Dan - Week 11 - Winner!

CeCiMom

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who ever wins I will be having a laugh at the loser, just because there are certain things that both have done that they think they outdid the other and so I just will be laughing.

It may be boring these last few days but what an improvement from Adam and Ryan and their constant female anatomy trash talk.

I really liked this season and I love the F2.

train.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.giftrain.gif

Choo Choo

On the Dan train

I love how polite they've been...for the most part. Dan especially has handle himself well. He never allowed himself to freak out on anyone or cut them down. He's managed to play the game while leaving the personal attacks out. I love that about him!

Editted to ask Marty, "can I pull the whistle?"

I may not straddle trains or jump on bandwagon's... but I know one or two good players when I see them. D&M have done well. You can bleed excuses for the other HG's all you want, but the fact remains it's a last man standing deal, who did SOMETHING right and will be making a deposit that no one else who played will. I damn sure would step on heads & have dollar $ign$ in MY eyes if I were on Big Brother. I don't begrudge the ones who do. Besides, glass, stones... * clears throat *

I didn't like Dan prior to game starting...based on introduction videos his comments on politics and women...but I didn't see that unlikeable guy on the show. I saw probably one of the strongest BB game players to date...smart and calculating. Sure...he made some stupid mistakes...namely when he approached April about getting Jessie nom'd as AP and when he did the stupid game of roulette at pov getting everyone to name someone different even though he knew he was going to back door Manchelle....but those stupid mistakes also made him appear weaker/flawed to the other hg's...so probably helped him in the long run.

Anyway...it turned out that I like the guy I saw on the show. If I had kids, he'd be the type of guy I'd want teaching and coaching them...not the Catholic stuff though...but imo, he's a decent and respectable person and has a good sense of values and morals and I liked his competitiveness while playing within the rules of the game.

My favorite player almost all throughout the show was Memphis...I liked his "chill" nature as well his ability to quickly adapt and tightly bond with strong players when he needed to. Despite that...Dan is the one I feel deserves the grand prize...played a much stronger game overall and ultimately took control of it.

I've been having troubles reconciling the guy I see on the show and the pre-show commentary about women/presidency. I'd like the guy I saw on the show teaching, but wouldn't like him teaching if those comments were his true opinion and ideas on women were evident.

That said, big fan of Dan the BB player and think he deserves the win.

I've been having troubles reconciling the guy I see on the show and the pre-show commentary about women/presidency. I'd like the guy I saw on the show teaching, but wouldn't like him teaching if those comments were his true opinion and ideas on women were evident.

I'm a woman and I think a woman president was RIDICULOUS and STUPID right now considering we're extremely involved with the Middle East. They have ZERO respect for females and ANY hope of diplomacy ( ANY/IF ) would have gone right out the window had a female won. This is not the time not because of a females lack of ability, but rather who we're dealing with.

Dan isn't stupid and I think he's fairly open to new concepts once they present and prove themselves. He's interesting and with age will probably prove to be a fair and balanced man.

I see anyone with an opinion that was the opposite of whoever was here last night were prompltly sent packing with all the Dan love floating around. I worked hard yesterday and was asleep before 7 pm else I might have been around here for a bit. The one thing I do not agree with is that Dan is sooo polite and has not cut any one down, he is the one who wants to play the house guest game that Memphis does not want to participate in, like who is the best looking, etc, funny tho that Memphis said himself, why would I not be surprised at that??

I suspect that Dan, the real Dan is that person who said in his pre show interview that if Hilary had been elected he would leave the country, that statement falls very close to the immature and silly antics of Dan, so he came in to BB got himself to F2, and I said he should win out of the 2 of them, but he does nothing for me, I think he is a big phony. I agree whoever is at the end and wins did something right but there is a lot more to the whole game and the other people who played what they did and how they reacted, it could have gone very different, so I say luck played a huge part in this F2, Dan is no Dr. Will and the Renegades are not anything like Chilltown. Memphis is soooo eat up with this whole Renegade thing he is now gonna name his car that, what a guy.

Oh and by the way, I agree with the statement that you made above wicked about Hilary and getting elected, and do no think a woman in office is what the country would have chosen, but I still did not like what Dan said or the way he said it. Also I think it is ok to have an opinion that differes ffrom everyone elses, at least to have one and not get called on it all the time

I think we are the only Dan haters FatCat. I think everyone else is blinded by the white light coming off his legs ;) He's a chump you and I know it. His arrogance toward the people who were on the block and his lame ass speeches and roulette game. So, that wasn't putting people down, by embarrasing them on TV in front everyone for pure pleasure? He threw the last competition because he didn't have the balls to vote out Keesha so he let Memphis do it. He let everyone else do his dirty work and if confronted would hide in another room like a punk ass til the smoke cleared. Just like with Ollie, he ran to his room until i'm sure the DR called in Ollie and reminded him if he killed the pip squeak there would be repercussions. So, while everyone goes on the Dan band wagon, we can carry on with our dislike. There's just fewer of us LOL. Face it, the loser is going to be the winner, but doesn't mean we have to like it. So it's just you and I..... :boxing::boxing:

yes Sam, It is a tad bit thick in here isn't it???? I feel that I see both Memphis and Dan for exactly who they are, as do you, and a few others here, who I might add have a sense of humor and are able to comment on both sides of the coin, pro or con, and not put people down because they do not agree,lol I enjoy those people and do love to read what they think. I just am not able to be on a love train for a couple silly ass boys who haven't got a clue, so I will continue to have my own little drop in the bucket opinion. Believe me they will fade into the sunset pretty quickly after the finale, they are no Will or Boogie.

Archived