Memphis - Week 11 - Runner Up!

CeCiMom

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still don't understand how he can think those look good. Someone should burn that silly straw hat! I can't stand it!!! And his shirts..I hated them on Dustin, but hate them even more on Memphis. He's a good looking guy, why is he trying to make himself less appealing??? Wait, maybe Ashley sent him in with them??

Memphis wears those V neck shirts to show off his cleaveage!

I'm just glad he didn't wear one of those pastel colored scarfs around his neck. Will these be part of "Renegades." Or should it be "Renegays...Clothes to wear in your closet!!!

Are they serious or is it just a running joke on this board about "renegade" clothing?

Who the hell in their right mind would wear their line of clothing. They looked like two bums in the house. Is their clothing venture royal blue or red shirts with stick on letters that spell "renegade."

Ginger, right after Jerry left for a couple of nights, Memphis was trying to sell Dan on joining him in a Renegades clothing line. Dan was very noncommital. The first night after J eviction, Memphis was saying stuff like "We can get Wal Mart to buy our clothing line.." and the next night, Memphis was saying, "Wow. Selling our entire product line via the computer! (Duh)..also, We can get famous people to model our clothing..." That second night D/M were really buzzed. I don't see Dan helping out Memphis if D wins big money. I don't see M wanting D in on his product if M wins big money. I read this on various live feeds for thurs and Friday nights...

I can see it now...tie died V neck shirts, scarfs and boas sold seperately.

Ginger, right after Jerry left for a couple of nights, Memphis was trying to sell Dan on joining him in a Renegades clothing line. Dan was very noncommital. The first night after J eviction, Memphis was saying stuff like "We can get Wal Mart to buy our clothing line.." and the next night, Memphis was saying, "Wow. Selling our entire product line via the computer! (Duh)..also, We can get famous people to model our clothing..." That second night D/M were really buzzed. I don't see Dan helping out Memphis if D wins big money. I don't see M wanting D in on his product if M wins big money. I read this on various live feeds for thurs and Friday nights...

Are you kidding me? Memphis really is a wacko!!!!

What's the problem...mixology isn't paying off these days?

That's right, Marty. Memphis was trying to talk Dan into setting up a web site for them and Dan casually gave Memphis some website where they will do that for you for like $4. He should have said, whatever money I win will be mine and Monica's. We'll have to see what she thinks about it. Good Dan, at least that would make Monica the "bad cop". And I doubt Dan/Mon will go to Vegas with Mem/Ash.

Memphis was trying to talk Dan into setting up a web site for them and Dan casually gave Memphis some website where they will do that for you for like $4.

That website that Dan was promoting was for HIS side business of web developement! Memphis was blown away with Dan having that ability and business on the side. Dan even talked for a brief bit about how he used to go door-to-door looking for business clients when he was starting it up!

I think that's the reason for the company name - cpucoaches.com because of Dan's coaching background!

Go to Jokers if it's not here, Ginger! Memphis also said, I'm gonna be rich. I'll never have to work again. I'm tired of putting up with all that bullshit at work. Memphis is the ultimate conartist. And no way will Dan go for that. Memphis should have gone to F2 with Steven, although Ashley may not be cool with how Memphis would have to get his partner to invest.

DUDE WE CAN SELL SHIT ON THE INTERNET...WE'LL BE RICH...WOW WHAT A GREAT IDEA, DUDE

I'll bet he lays out on the beach everyday smokin' weed every day while Ashley has to work her butt off to keep the bum up. Mem did say he works 4 hours a night (didn't say how many)...I don't think Memphis could get top dollar at a gay/str8 "Dating Service."

I agree LenRay.....I think Dan really likes Memphis but business endeavors...eh

I'm sure he has his personal ideas and certainly Monica will be the strongest

consultant there and they will be cautious with investment. As will Ashley with Memphis.

I bet the next stop will be Michighan not Nevada for Dan.

Dan knows how to connect and engage with people to make them feel comfortable. He said himself said he usually doesn't act-up this child like... this was to put people at ease and to seem non threatening, entertaining, and likable....and now at the end, he really likes Memphis more than others and is being an enjoyable roommate for Memphis.

Not making waves...no need to, and not flat out opposing to Memphis flinging outloud questionable business and travel ideas that Dan probably wants no part of.

So Dan's Letting Memphis have a parade, he'll even march in it,

he's just not going to poo-poo on it yet while he still has to live with him.

Yeah they are probably gonna hit copyright infrigement with their plans for their use of "Renegades" as their name brand..whether its some gay bar or some else claiming the rights to the name coming after them for using it.....it will be tough...

I remember the show Renegade when I was in college in the 90's with Reno and Bobby six killer..Lorenzo Lamas..so their idea of a sitcom may face problems as well..since the name is so similar

In all seriousness though once they get their money...they won't think of frivilous ideas of sharing or absurd sure loss business adventures...I think they'll just head home and continue living their lives like before.....

I hope Dan wins it because I can see him using it for the right reasons...I totally can see Memphis squadering it on clothes living the LA club scene and bad "quick rich" ideas....it guess its their money who really cares how they spend it.....but I still want Dan to win...

there was an article that I read when I googled Memphis name, about that he sold fake nikes on street cornors at one time, so is not not above doing whatever to make a buck,nice guy,lol

But I will say this I am in the restaurant biz, I have never worked more than 4 hrs in a night, that is why it is sooo hard to get ins, they offer us ins but then say you have to work at least 34 hrs to maintain that benefit, well in our business that is impossible, especially in a dinner only restaurant. I heard Memphis brag that he makes the big bucks doing his tbl side mixology, like 1500 dollars a week, kinda like a stripper,lol, but I do see where that could be possible in this business especially in L.A. It does sound to me tho that Ashley is the responsible one and the one who takes what she does seriously. Memphis is lazy and a scum bucket and if Dan is stupid enough to invest with him (which I think he is not stupid) then he would deserve to go belly up

Archived