Thursday Live Show, 9/11

OmegaBetaZeta

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah... that wouldn't be funny. What would be funny is the speech that Memphis was talking to Dan about earlier. Something to the effect of... "On the behalf of Judas and the womanizer..." LOL Dat would be gooooood television.

Oh he can not leave fast enough for me

I agree...Jerry's eviction has been far too long in coming! It better happen tonight!!!!

:food-smiley-005:

If it doesn't happen ImIn... you need to send immediate bodyguards for Monica and Ashley because they swore that if they did not choose each other, then they would allow their girlfriends to be shot by sniper fire. I think Jerry doesn't stand a chance cause its been a LOOOOOOONG time for those boys... ya know?

I'm actually very irritated that my group leader for a class I'm taking called a meeting at 6pm tonight. (central... so in... 20 minutes)

The meeting better get over on time, because if it runs past 7pm, I am leaving whether we're done or not. LOL

I know...but in this game I'll only believe something when I actually see it!

Jerry finally going home...I wanna believe...I really do!!! :pray2:

:food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005:

Memphis would be an idiot not to take Jerry. After the performance Dan gave for Keesha? that was a preview of what the F2 side by side questioning will be like.. And why risk Jerry's anger at him? Dan is more likely to realize its a game and still give Memphis his vote.

Memphis would be an idiot not to take Jerry. After the performance Dan gave for Keesha? that was a preview of what the F2 side by side questioning will be like.. And why risk Jerry's anger at him? Dan is more likely to realize its a game and still give Memphis his vote.

IMHO, Memphis would be an idiot to take Jerry. Jerry would win the votes simply by being 75 years old and managing to make it to the end. Almost everybody said it prior to today. If Jerry makes it to the F2, he's going to win.

Jerry will win over Memphis

Dan will win over Memphis

I don't think it will be what they think about Jerry but what they think about Memphis... Michelle knows through Dan that Memphis knew about the plan... April and Ollie hate Memphis because of the car and at least Jerry was loyal to them... Keesha hates memphis at this point and Renny will vote with her... Libra will probably vote with Keesha but at this point it doesn't matter.. Jerry wins

Archived