Wednesday, September 10th

CeCiMom

I assume part 2 of the HoH will be today. If Memphis wins, which he should, then I'm sure the "act" between Dan and Memphis will suddenly disappear. :lol:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I remember correctly we don't get to watch comp 2 on the feeds. I don't think Dan will get to watch either. If it is a timed thing I wonder when they know who won? Do you think BB will hold out and not tell them until tomorrow?

Memphis was saying - now I lay me own to sleep - a bag of peanuts at my feet - if I should die before I wake - BB tell all that I played - only to get the big bucks and as many prizes as possible.

Also mentioned something about wanting to be April and Ollies babies godfather, and wanting to name the baby Seven (stolen from Seinfeld).

And Mishelle pweeze vote fah me, you cwazy bitch.

None of the above wealy happened.

I'm just NOT lovin' the feeds this year. They go to fishes with Jerry in the shower and Dan & Mem not speaking to each other in the BR. Fishes for the better part of 10 minutes and what do they have on two of the feeds . . . . Jerry standing there in his Tightey Whiteys getting dressed!

Spare Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

The end of the season is always so so boring. I think BBAD has not given that much entertainment this year because unless there is a drunken fight they are all tired and just want to go to bed.

LOL - Jerry and Dan spending some quality time over bacon & eggs that Jerry cooked for them! Jerry still complaining about his neck. Dan makes a comment about the chiropractor spending some time on Jerry, and Jerry responds with, "It's not the chiropractor. It's that muscle that I hurt when you scared me, it won't go down".

So it's Dan's fault. I think it's a lawsuit I'm hearing the first of :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

Archived