Part 1 - Hoh Competition

bblifer

I don't like when they do endurance comps like this....Not really fair to Jerry...It was like last years...remember holding on to that board with the water running over them...Adam and Ryan where so much stronger than sheila and now this year...standing on a plane with ropes knowing Jerry has a bad neck, back and hurt his hips when he fell...what happened to the good ole big brother days when the three layed in the bed and held on to a post till the end of time...fair for all....I would rather they hold on to a post or something or even like Evil Dick holding on to a post something better than these comps riding a surf board or plane flying...

to easy to predict the out come...

Don't get me wrong I am a renegade fan and would love to see Dan pull it off...But I hate being able to predict winners of comps...I like to somewhat be surprised....I like good TV....

Just wondering what everyone else thinks.... :sherlockani:

jerry was a disgrace

that comp wasnt one bit of hard

i actually felt bb put him at an disadvantahe in some comps put after his piss poor effort in this easy comp

i feel bb owes him no favors

jmho

Jerry is supposedly a fan of BB - so he should have known there would be endurance and/or physical comps. How can you say it's not fair. They ALWAYS have this type of comp as part one of final HOH. Always.

Jeritol is a clueless stump - with a lot of luck to be in the game at this point. Remember when he won POV and thought he could put on the block whoever he took off? Oy, my head. The fool is gonna win the whole darn thing. :wacko:

It seems like BB has gone from their usual endurance comps of something easy where they last for hours, to something that won't last quite as long. Ever sice Jen in BB6 held the button with Kaysar for 14 hours, it seems like BB no longer wanted long comps and instead made them harder so they won't last as long. Thus, instead of something easy for anyone to do (men, women, muscles, big, small) like push a button, they make them more difficult, and are usually geared (well, easiest) for the smaller, younger HGs.

So tomorrow we can expect an Easter Egg Hunt?

"Oh, Boy!" Jerry would say, "did I tell you guys about the time my little great grandson hid those eggs,,,Oh, man, WaWaWaWaWaWaWa..."

So Mem and Jer go F2...and Mem has to stay locked up in that house for five frickin' days with Oscar the Grouch...

Len - next comp checkers, best 2 out of 3. Last comp Name That Tune, songs from the 1950's. Winner of the whole thing Jeritol. Why? Cause he played the game so damn well. Puke :drool:

Watching BBAD right now. Like watching paint dry. Wait, watching paint dry is more interesting.

what planet is Memphis on?? He keeps saying that the question part of the vcomp is not coming up and that that comp has nothing to do with BB, is he crazy, the physivcal part they just had, the rest is question, and the video they are talkin about is not a puzzle but where they had they jurors on video asking them questions and you had to answer what they said. I thought Memphis and Jerry both said they had watched previous episodes, if they did, they have short memories!!!!

what planet is Memphis on?? He keeps saying that the question part of the vcomp is not coming up and that that comp has nothing to do with BB, is he crazy, the physivcal part they just had, the rest is question, and the video they are talkin about is not a puzzle but where they had they jurors on video asking them questions and you had to answer what they said. I thought Memphis and Jerry both said they had watched previous episodes, if they did, they have short memories!!!!

The second part of the HOH is a physical comp they have to do something, like put a puzzle together or line up mirrors to get the light to go to a spot, and the one that does it the fastest wins. The 3rd part is questions.

Good job Dan! Win it all.

I don't feel any sympathy for Jerry, he knew going into Big Brother there will be physical aspects of the game so boo hoo.

DAN FOR FINAL 2!!

:].

Archived