Memphis - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all I am sayin is if you want your boy to win he had better settle it down win all of it and control his fate, seriously, no time to be jackin around with football phrases and such

I did whisper finish it with regards to the votes. Thats how I took it. Believe me she can do it. If Michelle is on board and she has herself, Renny, and Libra he already has it. As for the duck with the comment, I don't know. He did tell her had to tell her something else, but I thought it had something to do with what Ollie and memphis were fighting about. I don't know how much time he thought he would have to say all that stuff.

memphis is playing a piss poor end game

first he let dan gets off clean in the keesha eviction

then he lets dan win part 1 of hoh comp easily

jmho

I agree. these two have scripted about every move....funny memphis tells dan no more crazy antics...and now who's doing the antics....memphis and dan....Jeryy is a dummy if he thinks he has a deal with memphis...i almost feel sorry for memphis because he is gonna have to listen and be bff's with Jerry until thursday....who got the short end of the deal there..... :box::box:

Hi, Fatcat!! I was just supposing...I have always thought Memphis looks older than 25. And tonight his muscles have totally turned to blubber. And look how young Memphis looks in his bio pix compared to how he looks now. Everytime you see him he's eating. And when someone mentioned he was acting like a sociopath. Memphis could care less about anyone. Memphis makes crazy James look almost normal.

It has worked like a script because who did they have to compete with. A 75 year old man and a woman that could have given them a run for their money with the other comps. Actually, she may have held up okay with this plane one, but how disappointing that comp was. Easy win in my book. The other two comps are going to be the tough ones.

memphis is playing a piss poor end game

first he let dan gets off clean in the keesha eviction

then he lets dan win part 1 of hoh comp easily

jmho

uvp: Could Memphis actually have feelings for Keesha. Has Renny's spell taken hold so soon? And everyday Memphis looks more and more like a float from Macy's Day Parade!

Yes that was the plan. Memphis is playing the second comp with Jerry. The plan is Dan wins the final comp and Judas is the one to send Jerry out. So the guys think that they are even with Memphis evicting Keesha and Dan evicting Jerry.

Yes that was the plan. Memphis is playing the second comp with Jerry. The plan is Dan wins the final comp and Judas is the one to send Jerry out. So the guys think that they are even with Memphis evicting Keesha and Dan evicting Jerry.

If one of them really had balls they evict the other...we'd be talking about that move for many years.

He ALLOWED Dan to let Keesha believe that it was all his (Memphis) idea to vote out Keesha and that was so stupid. Dan could have said it anyway but Memphis gave the okay to do so! Does he not realize that Keesha has been the only person in the house to ever flip votes so having her on his side would be crucial??? Sure, she would be upset anyway but he should have let them both take the blame.

Well, Dan did say that he felt like he had a hand in the decision to evict her. He didn't lie, but he didn't elaborate on the Renegardes being together either. All and all, I think Keesha will not vote for Memphis and will try very hard to secure Dan his four votes that I am sure of. I am just a little disappointed the BB chomped Memphis goodbye message. You could tell she didn't get the full message, but at this point she is so disappointed in him and i think it was one of the their biggest erros to the harm to Memphis IMO, I think if Keesha did fair well in the 3 part comps and had to go, she would have left happy with both of them and voted accordingly. Making her an enemy of one, and the ability to flipped the votes to one of their benefit in this case, Dan will come back to bite Memphis in the end. She is going to do it again & hinder his achieving the grand prize. I think it was all for nothing. They could have done this better, but its also possible that she could have done well and had to be the one to pick. I don't think this airplane comp was that difficult compared to other final 3 comps in past BB shows.

Archived