Dan - Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you have to like the way Memphis is playing the game, I'm just saying that if he thinks it's better for him to vote out Keesha, there's nothing wrong with that.

what I think of Memphis has absolutely nothing to do with him voting out Keesha, I detest him, he cannot be trusted and he had an alliance with Jerry and wone with Dan, I would rather see Dan take it all, I feel Dan has definately really played the game, hell Jerry has played a better game then Memphis. I am not saying that BB is sweeness and roses, I am say I hate Memphis,

wondering if anyone can clear this up for me......

to me it looks like Dan the Mastermind (who is always thinking ahead)

is putting too much faith in Memphis, Yes he has been loyal so far.

Dan has won part 1 and will play and probably win part 3,

however Dan is trying to get Memphis to win Part 2,

coaching him and encouraging him to lull Jerry into

feeling secure enough to throw Part 2 to Memphis....

This means Part 3 will be Dan -VS- Memphis,

Dan wants Memphis to evict Jerry.....

So will Dan be throwing Part 3 to Memphis?

What the hell is Dan thinking.... After all his hard work and planning,

he is trusting Memphis to do the last eviction (to put more blood on Memphis hands)

which could end Dan's whole brilliant game by Memphis keeping Jerry.

Certainly Dan must have some kind of insurance in mind, all I can think of is possibly Dan won't throw part 3 and will go for the win and planning a great arguement against Memphis.

I hope so, or else he is screwed. I am 50/50 on Memphis true intentions. To me, him wanting to keep Jerry was stupid. Keeping Keesha was a win, win and a no brainer. Now, he evicted lost her vote, and now she is going to do her best to get Dan if he is still in the votes. Memphis killed his strongest allie with Keesha and I think its going to hurt him in the end. If Jerry is with him, I don't know what will happen.

Dan should have thrown the hoh if he wants Memphis in the final 2 and then Dan could play against Jerry in the second one. Memphis proved he's not good with comps so we will see what happens..

I think Dan might have the most blood on his hands right now. He screwed April, Ollie and Michelle's alliance and backed out on his deal with Ollie.

There is no way to throw part 3 of the competition. It's questions asking their opinion.

example: "Which sequestered hg said blah, blah ..... April or Ollie?"

It's a crapshoot. Anybody's win.

oh, and it's not anything the f2 could have heard the seq. hg's say. These are questions asked of them by bb while they're in the SH.

Dan needs to win the final HOH and not rely on Memphis to choose him for F2. I'm fine with Dan taking Memphis to the F2, even though I dislike Memphis a lot. I don't trust him to stick to the deal he has with Dan. I think Dan has stayed the course with the Renegades alliance. I also think Memphis will take Jerry.

Memphis knows he's lost Keesha's vote and probably never had Renny's. Even though Memphis & Dan planned their actions last night, I think Memphis was paying very close attention to Dan & his farewell to Keesha. She made it known she's for Dan in the F2 & Dan made a show of to telling her his secret on her way out. Even if Dan's behavior was for Jerry's benefit, Memphis had to see Dan guaranteed Keesha's vote. I think Memphis will take Jerry to F2 over Dan, but I also think Jerry wins the money in that scenerio. I believe Dan wins if he's in F2 with either of them.

Memphis evicting Keesha was a HUGE plus for Dan. He honestly liked her, but better Memphis pull the trigger than Dan.

Dan is no fool. He is good at puzzles/quizzes too. He could easily of thrown this HOH and let Memphis take it, but he didn't because he doesn't completely trust Memphis. He isn't going to let his future rest in Memphis' hands. No way I see Dan throwing any of the comps from here on out. He better not!

what GREAT disrespect to mention dan as a GREAT bb player!!!!!

what?

the last few weeks dan only saving grace that has kept him in the house has been winning comps

the GREAT bb players gameplay are so good that through manipulation and actual strategy winning comps isnt even a priority

in fact it is look down as amateurish

WILL

danielle

maggie

they never really had to win comps because their gameplay was so GREAT and through manipulation and GREAT play knew they were safe. dan all the way through final three knows he has to win comps. dan gameplay is no better then the comps maniacs janelle and crazy james who through bad play knew they were force to win each comps.

last few weeks memphis outside of his blunder in making dan not take the blame for keesha has not had to actually win any comps because through his deals making he knew he was safe. he had deals with keesha and jerry . dan for last few weeks was fighting for his life. is fighting for your life in bb each week now consider GREAT gameplay.if you are fighting for your life in comps each week it means your gameplay has been pissed poor and that you put yourself in an awkward position to have to digg yourself out of.

dan gameplay is barely equal or better than memphis

both floated the first half of bb and neither really played until renny stuck fear into them with her hoh threats

IS BB now a popularity contest that because you are a fan fav you are automatically consider a great player?

so in conclusion stop the DISRESPECT to actual bb players who actual had GREAT gameplay

THEE END!!

jmho

My opinion differs from the above.

There is more than one way to become a great player.

In my opinion, Janelle is also a great player.

I admire her a lot. (Hence my username!)

She was a great player because she won a lot of competitions, and many of those were "must win" ones.

Dan is doing some of that too.

He started out as a Dr. Will type player to me - throwing competitions on purpose, making himself look weak, but forming relationships and keeping the houseguests entertained.

Then he switched it up when he had to, and became a Janelle type player, winning competitions when he had to.

He's a good mix of the two stategies, and has played an interesting game that was entertaining for the fans to watch.

Dan's strategy was brilliant. Losing (throwing) competitions on purpose when it served him that week and winning when he knew he had too. He controlled his own fate throughout the game. When you think back to day 1 and everyone who was tainted with the "Brian Cooties", Dan should have been the first to go after Brian. It was his personality and ability to change his game minute to minute that got him this far. Go Dan!

I can't go over every play Dan made here but I have watched with awe at the brilliance that Dan played people and put himself where he is.

In my opinion it is not a popularity contest but my opinion that Dan is in the top tier of all time best Big Brother game players.

JMHO

and have not even touch issue of bb jury tampering............................ for dan to get his 4 vote to win

jmho

Dan started out with a huge target on his back and turned the game around so he became the one in control (for the most part). He thought out every plan & pulled out wins when he needed to. He went from being hated in the house, to having a legitimate shot to win the 500K.

I didn't initially like Dan, so it's amazing to me that he's on my Top 5 Best players list and my Favorite players list. He made this season fun to watch. I wouldn't go as far as to put him above Dr. Will, but imo, he's one of the best to play this game (even if Lady Luck was with him for some of it).

Just wonder what you mean about jury tampering. ???

If Jerry, Keesha or Memphis had won the opportunity to take a jury member or housemate on the trip what do you think they would have done?

Dan won the luxury comp. What was he supposed to do? Not use the opportunity the comp gave him? They said before anyone won that the comp that the winner could affect the outcome of the game.

Archived