America's Choice - Keesha

TwinCity

Who will you vote to win America's Choice?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you vote for

• Keesha
    • Ollie
    • Libra
    • Michelle
    • Renny
    • April
    • last one evicted - Jerry

it would be sweet if bb went down the line saying each place winner in ac

the 7 place winner ............

the 6 place winner....................

jmho

Good one uvp!

I wish there was somewhere where CBS would post the voting results. April would be at the bottom of the list for sure!

jmho :pixiedust:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

now i really dont know who will win

i have these scenario that i am seeing that may decide the winner

1. i see a big keesha push across various bb boards

2. jerry i am told always get a good bb edit so he will get his normal influx of votes

3. like idol fans splitting vote between two hg keesha and renny allowing the wildcard jerry to win

bb likes drama so i will say keesha winning would cause the most drama

so i will say keesha wins AC

uvp you are a genius!

thanks but some may say i am a know it all

To actually quote YOURSELF in the same thread later,without a question/comment being asked regarding said quote, hmmmm GENIUS or KNOW IT ALL, I'll let the jury decide? :animated_scratchchin:

Had fun people thanks,well with most anyway! :animated_rotfl:

newbies gotta love them

scott cry me a river

jmho

Jerry coming in 2nd just shows how many people don't watch the feeds or BBAD, imo.

Or you could choose to look at it the way Jerry did in his post-show interview with Gretchen . . . . . It was because the hurricane took out the power and phones in Texas and his voters couln't get through to vote! :hahohi:

Oh Well! God Bless him now! Sometimes we only have our delusions to sustain us. :)

April's reaction to Keesha winning was so PRICELESS!!! She sat there smiling [fake obviously] and I know she was thinking.... "Oh god.. America hates me." Haha, and you were hated April!

:].

Me too. I was in shock that Renny didn't get it, but in more shock, Jerry was 2nd. Like someone said earlier a lot of people don't watch the Feeds or BBAD. Only explanation as to why someone would vote for him. As much as I like Renny I thought her over the top, superstar persona the other night was wayyyy over the top. There's being cute, then there's taking it a little to far.

Did you guys hear Jerry on post finale interview? He said something like, "Well, if Ike hadn't hit I would have won big time. Everyone in Houston was rooting for me!" Yeah, right! They had the families in the Green Room. At first I thought no one showed up they were embarrassed by all the HGs.

I can't wait for the wrap party pics and to see some family members. I head Libra said that CBS brought her family out because of the hurricane and they were very good to her. I would think they did the same with Renny and Jerry.

Still so hard to believe Jerry was 2nd place. I talked to my sister that only watches CBS show and she said they did show some of Jerry's nasty side on the show and she could not stand Jerry. And for Jerry to think the ONLY reason he didn't win is because Huston had evacuations. pfffftttt

michelle had that wtf look

april gave her patented fake smile

jmho

• 1 month later...

Archived