How Did We Do?

Jem

First congradulations again Jem and please take care of your precious cargo :)

To Morty, hope you are recovering well and look forward to seeing you on the boards when you can. Just know how much I appreciate you site and have so for more years than I am registered. My donation has been sent.

Thanks again for years of fun and a place to go on the net that is .... unlike no other!

Suezquez

Congratulations, Jem!!! I hope you will share your love of horses with your young one(s)!

I will be going to the donations page ASAP. Thank you and all the great Mods here for your hard, dedicated work. If you want, let me know the time, place, date of birth and you might actually get a 5% accurate horoscope at the potential the child has. I take this with a grain of salt. I know from personal experience, all children come into this world with many personality traits that never change. But I also believe parents who love and (emotionally) support them can bring out the best in them. My brother was always very cranky and cried a lot, but this helped him greatly in his career. What is that old saying, "The squeaky wheel gets oiled first?"

Thanks for the memories all you posters! I'm a confirmed (and closeted) BB fan -- check the updates regularly throughout the seasons. Thank you ALL For all your patience and hard work on this -- know that there are soooo many of us out here who really do appreicate. I just went to paypal and made a donation -- I urge all the other fans to do the same. Good luck with the precious baby -- they're a joy -- and who knows, some day they may be in the BB backyard! :animated_bouncy:

i had no beef with the mods this season

i felt this was the best run season

the board was very organized

jmho