Tuesday Show 9/9, 8 Pm Est (time Change)

uvp

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They talked earlier this week about possibly staging a "fight" just in case to make it seem to Jerry as if he didn't need to fight for the competitions. LOL I knew the moment Dan said something that it was an act. Know why? Because he had more than enough opportunity to lose his cool numerous times and he has NEVER said anything back to anybody. Ever. If Jerry is THAT stupid to believe this "fight", then he deserves to go home. LOL

I think the whole staged fight thing is ridiculous, not necessary and just another one of Dans "have to" Shennanigans. I wish Dan would be a big boy now and just play the damn game, he needs to just stay up there, win all of it so HE and HE alone controls his own fate, no more of the dramatics, I hate it.

He and Memphis should have figured out by now that Dan has a better chance in part two esp. if it involves order of things etc in the house. Dan is QUICK. AND Dan should be concerned if Memphis is in part 2 against jeritol then memphis MIGHT take a shot and throw it to Jeritol and let one of the others kick someone out and lose a vote. So by dropping, I think he DOES control his fate.

Archived