Sunday 9/7 Show (possible Time Delays)

ericsturrock

the Currenty plan is this(for East Coast, West Coast will be affted by the 2nd match but no idea of when BB willl air their)

CBS will work with Tennis Offcials & NFL to make times good 4 everyone

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home story under "NFL clash"

via WCBS.COM

CBS SPORTS:

honestly if bb get cancel

i wouldnt care

nfl is back

jmho

I do believe UPV has that Link, UPV???? Where for art thou??,lololol

I have to 2work tonight so I will just see it when I get home

http://www.channelsurfing.net/

this is a link for everything

i was watching ufc fight last night

jmho

The tennis has 3 hours to finish the match and at most they will play 2 and half sets so they should get that done in 3 hours. Hopefully football wont push the tennis back and everything will be on at it's normal time.

They still had ours listed as going to run and then lo-n-behold freakin tennis is on... Gag! Tennis!! If they wanted to pre-empt the BB show with something just as exciting as tennis why didn't they have underwater basket weaving, a hopscotch competition or a step by step water color painting show... I wrote to CBS and told them that their schedualing department lacks a lot in the common sence department... freakin tennis... are you serious CBS?????

I am just going to watch it on YouTube tomorrow morning...

Thought with only a short time left and some really boring House activity that folks might want to talk HG pet Ted or his girlfriend Debbie.

While I am not a fan of seeing a spider unexpectedly...I have always found spider webs especially with the spider in it extradionary.

I also think if I were in the same situation that I would find the spider fascinating given how bored the HGs are AND what the spider is doing. He/she is creating a web and catching prey - what better pet would there be to watch in the game of Big Brother. If the spider builds the web in just the right place, and is patient then the prey will fall into its web and the spider pounces given the first opportunity.

Feel free to share your thoughts, theories or even what type of spider/insect the HG might be most like:

Example:

April: Black Widow

Dan: Pr"a"ying Mantis

Memphis: Locust

Libra: A bumple bee

Jerry: A annoying gnat or pill bug.

you just do not get what I am saying, I find it cruel to find it funny to see an insect get eaten alive, I hate it, I do not think it is funny , I do not think it is something to make a game out of, I just don't. I think the spider can find it's own food and that is the way nature intended it to be. In my own yard we have huge spider webs being woven at a moments notice, I have to take my cane out at night when I take the dog out for the last whiz because we have sooo many flowers and plants and shrubs, I don't kill them even tho they creep me. I just said I found no humor in the act of what they are doing, and they do think it is funny. I watched them laugh about it last night. Call me silly, stupid, too sensitive, whatever, but that is how I feel.

believe me I know not everyone feels as strong as I do about it, quite the opposite, no big that noone cares or agrees with me, I always say to ea his own, I just would prefer not to even see it, I switched the chanel last nite,lol

Archived