Big Brother 11

ericsturrock

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PS though

It is overwhelming in January when I am watching American Idol, Biggest Loser, Boston Legal, ER, Survivor, Supernatural, jericho, heroes, and too many more to name! i can't even DVR all of them sometimes, they come on together! I stopped watching Lost last year when I couldn't tape them all at once! LOL

word

the reason i quit watching survivor was the fact they did multiple season in a calendar year

jmho

If Winter editions where different then Summer editions maybe a little shorter or faster moving.

Summer singles / Winter doubles (couples, friends, siblings or strangers). I liked it with the couples on season 9 but like the singles to.

Maybe 60 days in the house max or a couple gets evicted every 5th day.

BB needs to give penalties to hg's (both seasons) who sing or talk about things that they are not supposed to that cause foth on feeds or make BB say stop that, stop singing, no talking about DR sessions, production etc. Season 10 always do this stuff then the feeds go off and on and it's BS. Season 10 IMO was very rude with comments they said to the cameras when they were told something or told to stop doing something.

Thinking back to the beginning and Eddie, George and Brittney; my lord it is sooooooo different. The CBS-sponsored BB chat rooms were outrageous but fun. Like I said, I would watch two sessions but probably not get all involved and eventually stop. I wish they would devote more time to finding good HG's. Surely they are out there. Amazing Race finds 'em. I also think that they should assign chores.

Archived